Thread: Blackberry LCD problem

Exclamation Blackberry LCD problem

Have a tour 9630 here, every time i start up the phone screen is white everything else is functional. When i plug in the phone and do a battery a pull it works perfectly then it may start to glitch all i do is pres the lock button and it works ok again if i take it off the charger and move the phone a lil it goes to white screen. One tech said its a screen but im not sure
    could it be? If you know the fix and you are able to do at a reasonable price email me hustlazweare@yahoo.com wont be here all the time
    Thanks
    Ask me, If cant do it ill find a way. I need motivation to help me to help you to get everyone Rich!

i'd change the screen

Ensure there was no moisture damage. Get some 90% alcohol and clean the contacts for the display connector on the board and screen. If you still have issues you could try a different OS/firmware. Failing those then a screen change may be in order.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

do the above, backup stuff and reflash firmware, if all else fails then you need a screen replacement.
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS