Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to Hard Reset an Android Tablets or How to re-install its OS***URGENTLY**

no number what so ever bought it from a guy from one of these buy and sell website. not even getting him when calling him to ask him the exact name of it if he has the box

i told a friend of mine to try the button combination u told me to try button notting worked. He said its called EPAD IROBOT
    Last edited by Cultus; Jan 27, 2012 at 10:39 AM.

apad irobot I think you mean this one, you might google it and see if any forums are up about it
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

The process for flashing an Apad seems to be somewhat different from other Android devices. I bought one for someone and I've been planning to flash it, but never really got the time. I think I did get some tools or something though. I'll take a look at my stuff...

EDIT: This should be a good start. Just run it through Google translator since the main info seems to be in French.
    Last edited by Skele Drew; Jan 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

I would try this method but the person does not have a usb cable for the device BTW it seems to be a iphone port connector fresh out of those
    Email : malco1987@hotmail.com| LIME :342-9787 | DIGICEL : 406-4604

One Stop Software Downloads
    www.filehippo.com

still no look on getting to OS on his tablet. Malco and i i tried using a ipod cable but the cable doesnt fit its too broad horizontally. tried looking it up on amazon.com and it seem to be the 7inch epad android MID tablet pc china version.

Quote Originally Posted by malco1987 View Post
    BTW it seems to be a iphone port connector
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace_nitros View Post
    i tried using a ipod cable but the cable doesnt fit its too broad horizontally
    No, the 30 pin connector is proprietary to Apple, so it wouldn't have worked. Can you try finding the model number under the battery? There should be no need for you to have to flash the device if it was working fine before the battery died. Does the unit charge normally? Try pressing both the volume (up and down) buttons simultaneously while pressing the power button with the phone already off.

You may have to look to he XDA forums for a quick fix. Was the device rooted?
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Try using a pin to press the reset button on the other side opposite the mic kool that might help

yea i tried pressing the reset button and noting happen. Going to try what nokia 3650.

I got a little hope . i let someone bought a new working epad from amazon .com hoping i would get the manual and more info about it.

The INFO i got is:

its a : MID 7 inch Android 2.2 VIA8650 ePad Tablet PC 3.0MP Camera, Supports External 3G Modem+WiFi+RJ45+Two Point Touch Screen+Flash 10.1 BUT: it was running android 2.3.3 OS

Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    No, the 30 pin connector is proprietary to Apple, so it wouldn't have worked. Can you try finding the model number under the battery? There should be no need for you to have to flash the device if it was working fine before the battery died. Does the unit charge normally? Try pressing both the volume (up and down) buttons simultaneously while pressing the power button with the phone already off.

You may have to look to he XDA forums for a quick fix. Was the device rooted?

no i dont think it is rooted. By my observation guy the tablet looks like the OS has crashed and needs to be reloaded on it.