Thread: Anonymous's canon aimed at facebook

Default Anonymous's canon aimed at facebook

Saw this video on youtube where Anonymous is garnering support for its next attack which is aimed at Facebook

To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: "Leave no stone unturned." Edward Bulwer Lytton

I wonder how much persons will actually do what they ask
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by grim386 View Post
    I wonder how much persons will actually do what they ask
    saw the vid soon after it was uploaded yesterday......was gonna post but that would have been a waste of server space...the same account that posted it "originally" also posted a similar vid last year bout November if my memory serves me correctly but then nothing happened .....so seeing this came from the same account of that "fake" vid im guessing this is fake 2.....

I downloaded the Proggie tho

They were supposed to attack Facebook sometime last year, but seems they had scrapped the idea.
    They took down the Justice Department and the FBI's website. I doubt them no more.
    @ least not their fearlessness.
    @Flexx, deh too far fi visit you in jail enuh bredda, so fling weh dat lol
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    They took down the Justice Department and the FBI's website. I doubt them no more.
    @ least not their fearlessness.
    @Flexx, deh too far fi visit you in jail enuh bredda, so fling weh dat lol
    I nuh doubt them again either bro....lol i jus open the program 2 c what it look like...but erased it afterwards

I know ja'cans we inna evy ting.... wonder if their are some of us apart of anonymous . they seem to be very well organised and operations dont go thru unless well planned. The attach the other day was their biggest in one attempt, taking down about 5 or 6 sites at once after the announcement that megaupload was taken down. I had watched an interview this evening where a news station was speaking with a member. Gonna look for it and post the link in a bit.
    To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: "Leave no stone unturned." Edward Bulwer Lytton

Well i personally don't blame them because even though i don't know much about this sopa thing that they want to enforce it seems these guys want to keep the government from enslaving the internet which seems to be the last free place left. As long as no one gets hurt in the process.
    Phone:Blackberry 8310
    O.S:v4.5.0.124 PIN: 251F3E9E
    Network: Digicel
    Number:18764**4212