Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: SmartPhone Race Jamaica - Why so many Blackberries?

jomo Guest

Well say it was slow compared to a madddd fast android then? So what anyway? What use would the torch be to be any faster? Switch windows faster? LOL, it all boils down to what you want or need from a phone i guess, i don't have need for a life lived through a phone nor have need to be using a stupid phone as a laptop or a tv or a cpu or any of that crap, lol, make calls reveive calls texts browning and net

Why that bothers you trolls ill never know, in every bb thread like unu a get commision or sumn, fi di last time leave us who use bb or just me, lol, and have no problems, as someone said all unu a do a look company, well i have enough company

So leave us alone, sheesh, lol

lol jomo, you defend BBs like no one else. Somebody says something negative or close about the BB and you take it personally. I really don't recall any "trolls" from the other 2 camps doing this.
    And don't tell me you want me to quote every troll post you've made in the Android forums. I can get right on it after class. As you say, to each their own fullstop
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

He said

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    when i had my iphones i could tweak down to the last molecule of it exactly how i wanted, with EASE, no rooting or any of that crap and bricking phones, lol
    I then asked

Quote Originally Posted by crisis View Post
    How exactly did you "tweak" your idevice without jailbreaking?
    then he said

my iphones were probably jailbroken before i got them not sure, had quite a few if i remember correctly the 2g ones were just lightly tweaked with the stock apps i guess the 3g ones I'd use cydia think those were unlocked or jailbroken or whatever

But whatever it was it was nothing like the android mess people like me nah nuh time fi a go through a short course fi tweak a phone, FIGET DAT... And got tired of the 'tweaked' iphones with one million apps and CRAPPY battery life in fact when bb juss a
    i really dont know what else fi say....
    Last edited by crisis; Mar 10, 2012 at 11:39 AM.
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

jomo Guest

I didn't have to go through one bag a lay lay and crap fi get into the phone, if it was for me to 'jailbreak' an iphone its as simple as plugging it in i could jailbreak 10 while one android phone still messing around with probably brick it like nokia did, haha

The point is android isn't user friendly, and for a dumb*** like me who gets irritable fast they obviosly not for me, so keep them all for yourself nerds, lol

for a dumb*** like me who gets irritable fast they obviosly not for me
    well you know what they say ......to accept what you are is the first step to change ...lol
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Seriously Jomo, rooting my android was as easy as jailbreaking the ipad.....there was no hassle what so ever, you have to stop with the tunnel vision and bias closed mindedness.....

jomo Guest

For you maybe, for others who have bricked phones and others who put on roms and have a million bugs and have to go back to old roms and this and that yada yada yada , not my kinda thing, that's all... No need to get all exited over it... I don't like android, big deal, i don't like fraggle rock or fragmentation or whatever, lol, i don't like the many handsets that get upgraded everyday and when it has one thing another is missing or it has a bug or it might not get ics or jellybean then key lime pie etc

Android went about alot of things wrong to me, and i choose not to use them, WOW get over it already... Yu preachin to the choir, who doesn't care, just like you don't like bb, i don't like android

All I wanted to know was how you tweaked your device, I was real interested. I am not bashing you for liking your bb. Please take the time to read my comments carefully.
    Last edited by crisis; Mar 10, 2012 at 02:21 PM.

jomo Guest

Not aiming anything at all at you crisis, far from it...

I just remember the iphone was a breeze to mod, could adjust anything i wanted apart from the obvious themes wallpaper changer docks custom docks docks that leaned over docks that came up on swipe vibrate on keytouch ringtone maker call blockers blacklists hidden folders custom icons signal carrier signs etc etc

But what got to me was itunes even though i had an app to make it mas storage device i had to sync with itunes and crap like that and i was using it as an ipod alot and if mi go somewhere and want music off laptop i couldn't do that

Android with memory card much better, but android don't have an ipod, and I'm pretty sure the media players available won't be as convenient as the iphone (click the headphone once to pause click twice to skip track etc, and I'm sure the headset is superior as well, and i doubt the iphone headset would work on an android and control the music like I'd want it to when jogging or at work and such)

Also the iphone had no fm radio and that sucked as my likkle nokia dem did have that did a rock couple 5610 n diss dat etc but them lame out as we all know with the os dem

Bb has its lacking of course but for now its good enough for what i need, might cop an iphone 4 for music if i feel like or even an android if i can see how I'd benefit from it like a crazy camera and video recording or projector, nah pay data fi two phone nor want two sims really a gimme radiation poisoning, lol

I'm a vegan and an environmentalist... Lol