Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What has blackberries turned us into?

jomo Guest

Default What has blackberries turned us into?

This is getting from bad to worse...

At the airport the other day waiting on my gf to arrive from new york.....

See a girl a walk out before she a enjoy coming back to ja she come out walking TALKING IN HER BB and nearly walk up ina somebody, luggage all walk gone leff har....

Lol

At the movies last night in intermission, people juss pop out dem blackberry

I couldn't even tell WHO CAME WITH WHO in the row in front mine , I was in box and could see higher, everyone just on them bb

Red light a flash

Blue light a flash, all kinda different light a flash, its ridiculous

My girl have a habit an mi tell har when me an her go out PUT DOWN THE DAMN PHONE or mi simply walk leff her, lol

I'm a bb user, and sure I'm on it all the time

At work

Driving

In bed

Working out, lol

But when you GO OUT with someone give it a rest nuh, me an my girl been together 6 years, so its not like a first date, but still have stuff to talk about jokes to make etc

People NOT EVEN a talk bout the movie in intermission just on their bb

When you see a girl a walk on her bb CLUELESS to her surroundings yu must know, succumbs nuff a dem get rob

Anyway I have only girls in my bbm, an nuh deh pon one bag a chatting, I hardly use facebook and such, browse here and a few other sites sometimes but that's it

People need to stop LIVING on their bb

Would be good to post a link to the ad mocking bb people now, LOL, I think its a windows mobile ad

Life is too short to live it face down in a phone screen!

This isn't only a BB thing. It's any phone really. I see people walk into light posts and doors all the time, even trying to push a door that clear opens with a pull.
    Don't forget that woman that fell into the water fountain cuz she was just down into her phone.
    At intermission time, I pop out my laptop and get a few minutes of gaming in or I take out my phone an get a few minutes of reading in.
    Who you go to the movies with makes a lot of difference. If someone prefers to be other their phone rather than talk to you, you're obviously a very boring person. (Generalizing here.)
    That's why I think the WP7 ads are really good.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

jomo Guest

its more of a bb thing as bbm is always on qwerty takes two hands and other phones its impossible to type and walk at the same time with stupid screens and keyboards and mediorce typing, lol

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    its more of a bb thing as bbm is always on qwerty takes two hands and other phones its impossible to type and walk at the same time with stupid screens and keyboards and mediorce typing, lol
    What kind of garbage is this?

I walk and type on my phone all the time.
    My brother walks and types on his bb storm 2 all the time.

All my friends walk and type. It isnt much different from using a physical keyboard.

I even type without looking at my screen.

btw my whats app is always on too.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

bbs and other smart phones have ppl walkin like zombies, sumtime for the fun of it i just stand and allow a chick to hit up in me lol!
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

I can type using one hand all the time wen im walking....oftentimes without lookin as well. Im sure other can too. Sad to say i even cross the road with my face down and typing. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by nevintech View Post
    bbs and other smart phones have ppl walkin like zombies, sumtime for the fun of it i just stand and allow a chick to hit up in me lol!
    You sound like such a perv lol
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

one word still.....SWYPE!
    NOTEBOOK: Acer V3-771G - Core i5 3.1Ghz + Nvidia Geforce GT630M
    PMP: Cowon J3 (16GB|Jet Effect 3.0) + Audio-Technica ATH-M50 = <AUDIOGASM>
    SMARTPHONE: Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - Rooted + UltimaROM
    DUMBPHONE: Blackberry 9000

ah, what a great difference some punctuation marks would make...
    Most people can use 1 or both hands to type. Nothing special about BBM there.
    I walk and type all the time, and even though I shouldn't, I sometimes text while driving, by keeping the phone atop the steering wheel and steer with my wrists..
    The key is being aware of your surroundings.
    How is it more of a BB thing again?
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

I type faster on my SGSII than I ever did on my BB. SwiftKey X is the best keyboard. Makes typing an absolute joy. And Jomo this is not a BB thing or a BBM thing, its a General Smartphone Phenomenon. The World is now mobile. So get used to it, or leave it.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

jomo Guest

*sigh* isn't this the bb section? Where so much liars and pretenders come from? LOL ok ok ok we believe you

Sure

The 5 contacts in your silly little messaging 'apps' don't compare to people with them bb your 'whatsapp' CAN stay on all the time IF you have a built in charger in your belt and you guys with your android phones hardly have a girl much less to go out you're too busy seeding rooting flashing caught in infinate boots LOL custom romming upset about no ics dessert for your phone kinda thing to even have a life then try convince us to join you for company, lol

Read sig/