Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jailbreak is now out for all iphone 4s and ipad2

Default Jailbreak is now out for all iphone 4s and ipad2

Well the wait is finally over ipad2s and iphone4s users can now jailbreak there phones i have email the link to all club members for everybody else check online...
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Are unlocks available as well? It may sound like a silly question since there is still a difference between a jailbreak and an unlock.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Are unlocks available as well? It may sound like a silly question since there is still a difference between a jailbreak and an unlock.
    Nope no unlock yet.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. The moment you’ve all been patiently waiting for. This iPhone 4S untethered jailbreak and iPad 2 untethered jailbreak have been released.

Indeed, as we initially told you just a few minutes ago, you can now download Absinthe and jailbreak your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 untethered.

Check inside as we guide you through the entire jailbreak process step-by-step…
    Link here

I trust that this means that Apple will release iOS 5.1 earlier than scheduled with a new baseband update and a mandate that all updated apps from the AppStore require the OS to be 5.1 before it can be installed.

Currently the official lateset Apple apps require a minimum of iOS 5.0
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Anybody tried this yet?
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    I trust that this means that Apple will release iOS 5.1 earlier than scheduled with a new baseband update and a mandate that all updated apps from the AppStore require the OS to be 5.1 before it can be installed.

Currently the official lateset Apple apps require a minimum of iOS 5.0
    Well thats a given apple has send out bata 5 for os5.1 so its any day now for 5.1
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Oh yes I have waited long enough. I must say that the process is much shorter than previous jailbreaks. I was able to jailbreak 4 ipad 2 (wifi & 3G) without incident.
    iOS Devices - iPod Touch 4G -Jailbroken Siri Enabled || iPad 2 Jailbroken Siri Enabled || iPad 2 - 3G || iPhone 4S - Jailbroken (Digicel Powered 3G)
    Dumb Phone - Blackberry Torch 9800 (waste of money work phone) - Digicel Powered
    Computers - MacBook Pro OSX Lion/W7 || Dell Precision (Intel Xeon) W7/OSX Lion

i waiting on the pc version so i can jailbreak someones phone for them...hope they can drop it by the end of the nite
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

The is good development, Hope fully then can release an unlock for Iphone 4 5.0 OS now. Or will Gevey beat em to it.
    Current: LG Nexus 5 - Digicel
    Retired: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by little warchief View Post
    i waiting on the pc version so i can jailbreak someones phone for them...hope they can drop it by the end of the nite
    lol not to my knowledge....