Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help with seting up xampp

girldemsuga Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dwih2007 View Post
    get website hosting for 24.95 per year at mandevillehosting.info
    Dude, you are helping no one here, find somewhere else for that post.

Quote Originally Posted by dwih2007 View Post
    get website hosting for 24.95 per year at mandevillehosting.info
    somehow this look like a BOT post doesnt it?

Firstly, as everyone has been recommending - leave error checking on. However, for some errors you can still see results, but when you port over to production they disappear. I think some or these errors pop up because of the local environment.. to be frank some of these errors makes no sense, but as long as I get to see results I'm fine.

Quote Originally Posted by toocoded View Post
    Firstly, as everyone has been recommending - leave error checking on. However, for some errors you can still see results, but when you port over to production they disappear. I think some or these errors pop up because of the local environment.. to be frank some of these errors makes no sense, but as long as I get to see results I'm fine.
    It is important that you know what those error messages mean if you want to be competent at php. If you want us to explain some of the errors start a new thread about there errors.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    It is important that you know what those error messages mean if you want to be competent at php. If you want us to explain some of the errors start a new thread about there errors.
    You are so right Owen. Every new error I encounter I research it. I should have been clear about the above and say Notices instead of errors. Notices you can ignore, but errors have to be fixed.
    Carbide
    Case: Corsair 500r | Motherboard: Asus P8 Z77-V | Processor: i7 3570k | Memory: 16GB Patriot IEM 2133mhz | SSD: Corsair Force Series 3, 60GB | ODD: LiteOn DVD Burner with Lightscribe | PSU: Corsair TX650M | GPU: EVGA GTX560 DS SSC | Cooler: Zalman CNPS9900 Max- B

You should not ignore notices either

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    You should not ignore notices either
    That is also very True.
    Carbide
    Case: Corsair 500r | Motherboard: Asus P8 Z77-V | Processor: i7 3570k | Memory: 16GB Patriot IEM 2133mhz | SSD: Corsair Force Series 3, 60GB | ODD: LiteOn DVD Burner with Lightscribe | PSU: Corsair TX650M | GPU: EVGA GTX560 DS SSC | Cooler: Zalman CNPS9900 Max- B