Thread: World thinnest tv by lg 55 inch

Default World thinnest tv by lg 55 inch

Apparently, the TV will be available in 2D and 3D versions and deliver a contrast ratio of 100,000,000:1, which is about fifty times greater than LED and LCD panels can achieve, LG said.

"The OLED TV is the ultimate display device, a culmination of the sophisticated technological advances made by LG," said LG's James Fishler, senior vice president at LG Electronics USA. "It is the TV of dreams." The manufacturer promises vivid colors and fine details, "utmost" clarity and sharpness, "even when displaying scenes with dark lighting".

LG said that the TV is just 4 mm (3/16 of an inch) thick and weighs only 16.5 pounds

Source
    http://www.tomsguide.com/us/ces-oled...ews-13726.html
    Last edited by ramesh; Jan 17, 2012 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Added source URL for article

TVs getting so slim turn them sideways and they might disappear. I fear for the durability of these systems.
    Post a source link please...
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Saw them at CES ... no real benefit for it being so slim .. it just makes it extra extra fragile .. kmt
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

i know i wont be ordering any because if its damage during shipping gonna cost you arm and leg to ship back to manufacturer or even to fix if damage

Next time, please include the source of the article since it was not written by you. We do not want to get sued by the content creator.
    I have added the link to the original article to your post.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

ok thanks for the info

jomo Guest

My lg 3d led is quite thin enough, lol

Hardly even get time to use it though, will be for sale soon or swap for a regular 55" led