Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LIME Launching iPhone 4S

DWL! seriously that's the best device for her. I can't see her utilizing anything else. Some people are better off with simplicity Pezz. It could have been worst, I mean I much prefer my Prime Minister with a smartphone than a BlackBerry dumbphone.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

As long as they promoting Technology more advance than what a blackberry can do. i am very kool with it.
    Need more Jamaican people to open their eyes and more on from bb to something greater then the Communication Companies hopefully should offer better plans for these smartphones

wait deh hasn't he been on campaign for lime talking bout how digi unfair and how they want a chance to be competitive
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Iphones arent far from bb
    I'll take your point about the Android, but the quote above I don't agree with.
    I'm curious to know how you arrived at that conclusion.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    What good features are there in any BlackBerry that you can't find in the SGS1. The SGS1 out of the box with stock firmware has more practical functionality than a Torch2. As someone once said: "Once you've seen one BlackBerry, you've seen them all". Don't mis-quote me here. The BB has purpose as a business class device. I'll secretly envy you for your long battery life, but it would be great if your device ran real apps that weren't so boring in terms of functionality and the user interface.
    I should direct you to my article where I state that "no apps on the BB is a FEATURE" LOL, it saves battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dre' View Post
    As long as they promoting Technology more advance than what a blackberry can do. i am very kool with it.
    Need more Jamaican people to open their eyes and more on from bb to something greater then the Communication Companies hopefully should offer better plans for these smartphones
    Its pretty lonely in the smartphone market isn't? Pretty soon more people will just you and your rates will get lower in 5 years.

All I want to know is the price of the phone and the data plans and I done talk about it.

Owen, I read your blog weeks ago, and had a few grouses to pick with you on this.
    I'll get back to you on this shortly.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    I'll take your point about the Android, but the quote above I don't agree with.
    I'm curious to know how you arrived at that conclusion.
    Well that part is just my personal view.
    Not a fact.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Went by Claro to pay my bill today only to find no Claro... Heard earlier that Digihel has been shuttering all claro stores... not a peep from Digicel about the way forward. As much as I hate Lime looks like I will be heading to Lime to see what hoops I must jump through for the privilege of paying them to get an Iphone 4s... Does anyone have any contract details other than what's on Limes Web site... specifically thinking about how much time they try to lock you in. I can't do three years again like Claro not willing to be tied up for more than 12 max 18 months.
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

RubberBand Man Guest

Well here are the 4S plans........
    http://www.lime.com/jm/personal/mobile/iphone.jsp

Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand Man View Post
    Well here are the 4S plans........
    http://www.lime.com/jm/personal/mobile/iphone.jsp
    Mi feel shame but i don't understand how the plan works
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....