Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: LIME Launching iPhone 4S

Default LIME Launching iPhone 4S

went on limes site to pay my bill and saw this banner

not sure if digicel is gonna jump on the bandwagon too..but it seems lime has first them (as usual )..

I know 2 people who JUST signed up with LIME for their postpaid iPhone4. I wonder how they'd feel when I show them this.
    This is one of the very reasons why I haven't bought a SGS2 as yet, since I might as well wait for the SGS3 to be released.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Sweet... but am still wondering what Digicel is up to considering that they offer the Iphone 4 in other Markets and they just took over/ out Claro the other local provider... but then again with the kind of loyalty that Digicel has from its customers you would think that they would have the best prices of phones on contract.
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

jomo Guest

Maybe digi waiting to roll out 3g before they offer these devices?

And comparing an iphone 4 and 4s to a sgs2 and s3 isn't right

Lol, worlds apart

Iphone 4s just has an s on the end of the name that's all

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    And comparing an iphone 4 and 4s to a sgs2 and s3 isn't right
    If that's aimed at me, I wasn't comparing anything. I'm just saying that it is difficult to tie yourself for 2-3 years on a postpaid contract for a phone only to realize that the newer model is available for more or less the same price.

For example, I subscribed to Digicel's Postpaid MiFi service (the only option available at the time which wasn't convenient to me) only to find out weeks later that they've now release the prepaid package for the same service. Had I known, I'd have waited.

I bought a SGS1 months ago, only to learn that there will be no ICS (officially) released for it. How am I supposed to take the news?
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F

jomo Guest

Sigh

Well I'd never even think of doing anything so stupid as tying down a phone with a contract, I change phones regularly, and not sorry for anyone in an iphone 4 2 year contract, I find that hilarious

I'm post paid for years now, and if I buy a phone from any provider it would be cash not tying myself down like a dumb american

And why would you buy a crappy galaxy s? LOL, and then upset it won't or CAN'T use the new 'ice cream sandwhich' os? Lol, hilarious

And doesn't that post paid mifi thing easy to transfer to prepaid? You can do that with sim cards

And why would you buy a crappy galaxy s? LOL, and then upset it won't or CAN'T use the new 'ice cream sandwhich' os? Lol,
    Its better than ALL BlackBerries that RIM has ever made (however, I'll give you 1 point for BBM).

And doesn't that post paid mifi thing easy to transfer to prepaid? You can do that with sim cards
    The Postpaid MiFi devices don't use SIM cards.
    HTML Code:

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Nihilo View Post
    LIME indicated they dont have some info from Apple that they need to setup the 4S
    The reality is that Apple will push it out to your phone during your next sync in iTunes (when they are ready) as a carrier bundle, so you don't actually interact with LIME directly on this issue. This is done based on the SIM card that's in the phone at the time of the synchronization process. Hence you don't see the option of manually configuring your MMS and APN settings.
    HTML Code:

jomo Guest

Was that even worth typing? Better to who? Surely not me

And I didn't say it used a sim card, but should be able to convert to prepaid, if not just dissconnect it and go prepaid...

Why blackberry haffi come ina everything? Lol, look at the bold 2, people still use it and love it and even use os7 on it, ahh boy

Lol at samsung galaxy s the slow buggy phone that can't even get an upgrade being better than any blackberry, I'd prefer a bold 1 to that crap

Lol at samsung galaxy s the slow buggy phone that can't even get an upgrade being better than any blackberry, I'd prefer a bold 1 to that crap
    What good features are there in any BlackBerry that you can't find in the SGS1. The SGS1 out of the box with stock firmware has more practical functionality than a Torch2. As someone once said: "Once you've seen one BlackBerry, you've seen them all". Don't mis-quote me here. The BB has purpose as a business class device. I'll secretly envy you for your long battery life, but it would be great if your device ran real apps that weren't so boring in terms of functionality and the user interface.
    HTML Code: