Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LIME Launching iPhone 4S

Default IPhone 4s Officially reaches Jamaica January 13

Wondering if Digicel will carry the 4s or only Lime.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/01/04/i...nds-next-week/
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

I doubt if anyone cares really. Hv has one already.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Lime has the iPhone contract and they did express that they will be selling the 4S when I had asked a few months ago following the official release of 4S in October.
    iPad 2 (32GB) Black iOS5
    Apple MacBook Pro Mac OS X Mountain Lion Gold Master Edition 10.8
    Sony Vaio Win 7 & Ubuntu
    Samsung I9100 Galaxy S IIHyDrOG3N-ICS 10.04 [4.0.4] Powered by LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I doubt if anyone cares really. Hv has one already.
    Talking about on a carrier hopefully with a carrier subsidized price like what Claro and Lime had on 3g and Iphone 4. Believe it or not some people have an issue with paying 65k for a phone and some even don't mind keeping a phone for more than a month. This will not interest many in here who need the latest every time a new latest comes out, for the rest of us this is welcome news.
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

I had a few carrier settings issues with LIME on the 4S so I went to their Sovereign store last weekend. They told me their system isnt provisioned for the 4S yet, but they expected that to be sorted out 'in a few weeks'. Based on that, I guess it will be LIME.

RubberBand Man Guest

Whew was just about to get the 4 from them. Guess i will just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand Man View Post
    nah, just wait for the iPhone 5...think HV has his already lolol
    NOTEBOOK: Acer V3-771G - Core i5 3.1Ghz + Nvidia Geforce GT630M
    PMP: Cowon J3 (16GB|Jet Effect 3.0) + Audio-Technica ATH-M50 = <AUDIOGASM>
    SMARTPHONE: Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - Rooted + UltimaROM
    DUMBPHONE: Blackberry 9000

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Nihilo View Post
    I had a few carrier settings issues with LIME on the 4S so I went to their Sovereign store last weekend. They told me their system isnt provisioned for the 4S yet, but they expected that to be sorted out 'in a few weeks'. Based on that, I guess it will be LIME.
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand Man View Post
    THERE IS NO PROBLEMS WITH LIME IPHONE4. Also i have no problem witht he 4s and u know i am on lime system not sure what problem that guy has. But the iphones work perfectly.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Its funny that Claro send me msg today the freands thing done the 5 now it change to the 13th and iPhone 4s come Jamaica same day lol

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    THERE IS NO PROBLEMS WITH LIME IPHONE4. Also i have no problem witht he 4s and u know i am on lime system not sure what problem that guy has. But the iphones work perfectly.
    Like I said, carrier setting issues. For example, (as has been documented on this site previously) the voicemail tab in the phone section needs to be provisioned by the carrier and LIME indicated they dont have some info from Apple that they need to setup the 4S. I also wanted them to setup the 4S to allow me to use it as a mobile hotspot as I use that on my android, and they said they also need some info from Apple to do that. Hopefully if/when they get the 4S they can sort out some of these issues. I did not say the iphone did not work. They work well, but without those 2 issues (for me), I couldnt say it works perfectly (on LIME).