Thread: SIRI in Jamaica

Default SIRI in Jamaica

So some guy here locally ( i dont know him ) got his Iphone 4s (probably bought it from HV_Thugg) and put up a youtube video to see if siri could understand him.

So Siri still has not been given better voice software still dont sound as realistic as Speaktoit or IVONA TTS Kendra usa voice but as you can see he is enjoying it.

responses are fast because he is on lime 3g so siri can communicate with servers fast.

I heard that its still primarily for usa so he wont be able to get siri to find him;

the nearest gas station
    where is tivoli gardens
    and so on.

But its good he is liking his phone, again for 2012 NO MORE PHONE WARS.
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

lmao @ wishlist why it must be me he bought it from? umm siri is ok no maps for jamaica as yet the providers here dont sell iphone4s so aguess when its finally in jamaica ppl will get the use of the maps, other wise it works quite well.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    lmao @ wishlist why it must be me he bought it from? umm siri is ok no maps for jamaica as yet the providers here dont sell iphone4s so aguess when its finally in jamaica ppl will get the use of the maps, other wise it works quite well.
    lol but question HV do you have your 4s on lime also or digicel?

If digicel when compaired to the video do you notice a longer delay in siri communicating with server since digicel is edge speed vs 3g?

even though phone wars end the digicel is a lame company war wont end until they improve their network and stop robbing the jamaican people with their marketing skills.
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

Quote Originally Posted by wishlist View Post
    lol but question HV do you have your 4s on lime also or digicel?

If digicel when compaired to the video do you notice a longer delay in siri communicating with server since digicel is edge speed vs 3g?

even though phone wars end the digicel is a lame company war wont end until they improve their network and stop robbing the jamaican people with their marketing skills.
    Well i use lime Digcel is a bit 2 lame right now in 2weeks time ill asses the situation again but for now its lime all the way, and im sure the system would siri will lag using digi edge/gprs.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Jan 20, 2012 at 09:31 PM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

GPRS, you forgot to set the language to "Patois (Jamaican)" first, before doing SIRI searches. lol
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    GPRS, you forgot to set the language to "Patois (Jamaican)" first, before doing SIRI searches. lol
    Not sure why lime dont let apple load the jamaican maps to siri when it come on tot he small countries Apple dont seem to give a rats *** i dont think lime has a talk lol.

The only "good" maps that I know of, are those by Google. By the way, does LIME support MMS yet on the iPhone? I know Claro for sure didn't (without a lot of tweaking and APN editing). Until the Jamaican AppStore can have the same good quality apps like the US AppStore...
    Last edited by NOKIA 3650; Jan 20, 2012 at 09:39 PM.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Thx for viewing my vid, I was using it over WIFI @wishlist, however it does work over 3G as well ...... by the way, I didnt purchase it from HV .... straight from the apple store
    Phone: Iphone 4S (Jailbreaked) - Powered By LIME ~~~~ It's the most amazing iPhone yet
    Laptop: MacBook Pro 13" 2011

Quote Originally Posted by LeBoss View Post
    Thx for viewing my vid, I was using it over WIFI @wishlist, however it does work over 3G as well ...... by the way, I didnt purchase it from HV .... straight from the apple store
    lol is hv alone sells iphone........