Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars 2 FAQ

See you guys tomorrow I have classes tonight. How many of you active?
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Refer a Friend Free Trial is Coming!

We want you to experience Guild Wars 2 and Lost Shores with your friends, so on Monday November 12, we will turn on Refer a Friend Free Trial. You will be able to invite up to 3 Friends to play Guild Wars 2 with you for free from November 15-18.

To do so, you need a Guild Wars 2 account in good standing that was created before 23:59 PST (7:59 GMT) on November 6.

We will give you more details once the program goes live, but start thinking about who you want to invite!
    If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.

Whaddup people.

Been outta GW2 a while cause lvling my characters in Dragon Nest. Maxed one already and almost max the other, so by Wednesday I back on. If someone who also have xfire and have mi on their list juss message mi when dungeons runs, etc going on I wi also fwd.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

For those who weren't there for it:
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Why are you bastards on one of those servers that if you don't get on by around 7 pm you basically cannot get on for the rest of the night?
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Which server is that Anu? I can only get on around 10-11pm/ 11-12am your time and I always get on, even if it's on an overflow server.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    Which server is that Anu? I can only get on around 10-11pm/ 11-12am your time and I always get on, even if it's on an overflow server.
    I referring to Jade Quarry where most of the members here are located Wolf. :Ooo wait, you can still log on to a server if it states full? I don't recall seeing the status "overflow" I either run a match or two of LoL, sleep or study (ppsshh wishful thinking) and then try to get on. I tried to get on around 8 last night and it was full.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    I referring to Jade Quarry where most of the members here are located Wolf. :Ooo wait, you can still log on to a server if it states full? I don't recall seeing the status "overflow" I either run a match or two of LoL, sleep or study (ppsshh wishful thinking) and then try to get on. I tried to get on around 8 last night and it was full.
    Sounds like your trying to transfer to the server cause that's the only way you couldn't get on. I always log on at random times and always get in. If your not already on JQ and want to transfer best to wait till late in the night and keep checking to see if any slot has been freed up for transfer.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Usually if the server is highly populated they'll toss you on to an overflow part of the server, basically like a waiting room without the wait.
    I don't know if the server is full or not when I get on as you just bybass the serverlist screen entirely after you choose your main server.
    Even right now at 11:05am I logged in easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Sounds like your trying to transfer to the server cause that's the only way you couldn't get on. I always log on at random times and always get in. If your not already on JQ and want to transfer best to wait till late in the night and keep checking to see if any slot has been freed up for transfer.
    So after transferring to the server you have a guaranteed spot on it regardless of the hours you are logging on or the amount of people who are already on it? Because I am currently on Blackgate.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    Usually if the server is highly populated they'll toss you on to an overflow part of the server, basically like a waiting room without the wait.
    I don't know if the server is full or not when I get on as you just bybass the serverlist screen entirely after you choose your main server.
    Even right now at 11:05am I logged in easily.
    Well Wolf I would expect that it would be easier to get on at that late in the night versus around 7-8 when most people would be up.