Sword/Dagger - Shortbow

Sylvari
    Ranger
    LongBow - Dual Swords

Comic Relief
    Asura
    Guardian
    Great Sword.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

"As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

So spent a few hours looking @ some images of this and i must admit this game is all hype to me still. Checked a few others games such as terra online and blade and soul and another called age of wulin. Out of all these terra online got my attention the most. Only downside about terra is that the mobs seem farm to easy to dodge skill shots etc.

But have 3 months left in school, i intend to build my game pc after, hopefully when i go up summer mi nuh touch yard till bout december or so.

Terra online looks like what il run still.
    Discord Zelink#7178

Quote Originally Posted by zelink View Post
    So spent a few hours looking @ some images of this and i must admit this game is all hype to me still. Checked a few others games such as terra online and blade and soul and another called age of wulin. Out of all these terra online got my attention the most. Only downside about terra is that the mobs seem farm to easy to dodge skill shots etc.

But have 3 months left in school, i intend to build my game pc after, hopefully when i go up summer mi nuh touch yard till bout december or so.

Terra online looks like what il run still.
    I've been keeping my eye on Tera for quite some time now. I have a very very bad feeling about that game. The Korean version is doing really poorly right now... not just in terms of player feedback but also beta reception. I know they are "polishing" the westernised version to be released in May... but so far, there have been too many poor reviews from beta testers and from the Korean market... also, too little development time... that's never a good thing. I feel as if the game may have been rushed and wasn't really thought through.
    Last edited by WoWJamaica; Jan 28, 2012 at 05:36 PM.
    If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWJamaica View Post
    I've been keeping my eye on Tera for quite some time now. I have a very very bad feeling about that game. The Korean version is doing really poorly right now... not just in terms of player feedback but also beta reception. I know they are "polishing" the westernised version to be released in May... but so far, there have been too many poor reviews from beta testers and from the Korean market... also, too little development time... that's never a good thing. I feel as if the game may have been rushed and wasn't really thought through.
    Starting to sound like EA and their rushed NFS titles. Well I'm just hoping it will not disappoint as much as some may be saying but you never know till you try yourself.
    Last edited by Powpow; Jan 30, 2012 at 09:39 PM.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Lightning View Post
    Human
    Thief
    Sword/Dagger - Shortbow

Sylvari
    Ranger
    LongBow - Dual Swords

Comic Relief
    Asura
    Guardian
    Great Sword.

Normally Rangers would be my first choice but watching some of the videos it seems like their pets die way too easily. If they fix this, I would main as a Ranger.

Azura Thief
    Dual Dagger - Sword and Dagger
    Last edited by -=KzR.Erasor=-; Feb 16, 2012 at 11:24 AM.
    Phenom II X4 955 (3.6Ghz), HD 4670(soon upgrade), AM2+ gigabit board, 4gb DDR2, cant afford any 3 yet....

The fact that Rangers NEED their pets makes me not want to play them honestly.

ArenaNet Blog: Details on WvWvW
    Now this is my main interest in this game. Haven't finished reading yet though.

Since the press got permission to release all their Beta footage today, I decided to update the front page with some Press Release Beta Footage. I'll continue adding more as I see fit. The first is some info on Mesmers from Total Buscuits wife and the other is from the madman dem from Yogscast. lol. Enjoy.

I'm going to link you and recommend adding some of MikeB's stuff, he's got walk throughs of the major cities and a long look at each character creation.
    Here is a vid and his channel.

AkAMikeB