Thread: Iphone went dead after an "SO CALLED UPDATE"

Exclamation Iphone went dead after an "SO CALLED UPDATE"

Last night i tried to update my iPhone 4 to iOS7.0.1 the internet was giving some prob so i never bother to i just leave the computer on, phone plugged in and itunes running.
    About after 1:00am i woke up and saw the Apple logo on the screen thought it as nothing so i leave it. Noticing my room led up then dark then led up and dark again so i turn to look at the phone and it kept restarting NOT PASSING THE APPLE LOGO. I then plug phone into wall AND IT POWER UP but if i unplug it, it TURNS BACK OFF. I now notice that the phone was updated to 6.2 which was on it or it wipe back to factory settings or something of the sort without me doing a thing.

Now if i plug the phone onto itunes its not coming on so i cant recover it and now am really lost and unsure what to do. I have google it and come up with a few solutions but none seem to work for me.

What i am going to do first off this morning is to try a different USB cable with it or try recover it on a different computer.

Your help is needed so please feel free to reply with any solution you might have

Thanks in advice
    Call or text 8924222 for info on product for sale or seeking thanks

have you tried restoring in dfu mode?

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    have you tried restoring in dfu mode?
    When I get home I will check and post some tutorial links if someone doesn't do it before.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Thanks guys for the reply! This is what am doing at the moment: I got a new USB cable plug it on to the computer and start itunes. I then plug phone to computer the apple logo was coming on and off so i hold down the home button while its looping, then i saw a itunes logo with the a USB and itunes found it and say its in recovery mode {Update and Restore} so its doing that now am gonna keep my fingers cross and see what happen after it is finish. Will update you peeps
    Call or text 8924222 for info on product for sale or seeking thanks