Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #Droidrage

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    if u ask me, even BB have more use than windows
    That's disrespectful, you are taking it too far now. You need to apologize to all those WM7 users as well.
    I still can't believe you gave RIM so much credit.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    That's disrespectful, you are taking it too far now. You need to apologize to all those WM7 users as well.
    I still can't believe you gave RIM so much credit.
    all 10 of them? - i'd rather use my wild imagination to envision Justin Beiber singing "all i want for chrismas" featuring vybz kartel and Betty white.. just to purposely shock myself into a coma *foams at the mouth

RIM maybe bad, but like i said, it have more use to me than a windows phone..
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

WHO HERE EVER THOUGHT OF WINDOWS AS AN UPGRADE TO ANYTHING?!?!?!
    It getting to a point for me where my next windows upgrade may actually have to be to a Mac, just to try something different. The updates to some of their software just piss me off, like Windows Media Player or Messenger. Why add back window frames to them? Reduce functionality and options.. force photo sharing and drop file transfers? And since I had Windows 7 I've only seen my video library appear in WMP12 once, never again since I got it and because their programs have less and less options there is no way for me to import my library, since they want everything done for you automatically.

I don't watch Big Bang Theory but other people in my house do, but there is one quote by Sheldon I will never forget due to how much I agree with it:
    " My new computer came with Windows 7. Windows 7 is much more user-friendly than Windows Vista......I don't like that. "
    I don't know whether to say that makes me a nerd as well or not but I HATE when things are forcefully automated and I am given less or no customization options, like the Zune. I'm pretty sure a couple of us here have been doing a bit of software downgrading since Vista. M$ wants too much control over your experiences that's why I not buying any more of their products if I have a choice.
    Android>iPhone>>>>>>.....>>>>>>BlackBerry

you BOUGHT from microsoft? frankly, i prefer windows7 to vista simply cuz

1) havent seen a BSOD in forever
    2) plug & play works the way its supposed to 90% of the time
    3) Utilizes system memory much more effectively
    4) is very backwards compatible with XP and vista drivers and applications
    5) accessing specific features in administrator tools is easier

HOWEVER, the only thing thats letting me hang on to windows and not completely drop it for ubuntu is becase i have a vast collection of games and applications and sadly, the emulators like wineHQ arent fully stable as yet and i havent taken the time to figure out how it works..
    Facebook || Twitter

Chig I use a mac at school and at work.
    It is a pain to use.

at work i unplugged the mac and now have one my laptop on my desk. my work place is all macs.

I really don't see how someone can be productive with one.

I guess for word processing etc they can be used. I do real work though
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Chig I use a mac at school and at work.
    It is a pain to use.

at work i unplugged the mac and now have one my laptop on my desk. my work place is all macs.

I really don't see how someone can be productive with one.

I guess for word processing etc they can be used. I do real work though
    I must disagree here. I work in Media and PCs just cannot compare to Macs in this arena. What I can do on a Mac I just cannot do on a PC. So Yes one can be productive it just depends on why you use what you use to compute. I do High Resolution Video and Photo Editing....which Macs handle much better than PCs. Did you know that the full Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection 5.5 offers much more capabilities and features than the PC version on the same suite?... Ask yourself Why?
    "Real Work" is just perception Pezz.....for you, me and everybody.
    Last edited by Cultus; Dec 13, 2011 at 03:08 PM.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    I must disagree here. I work in Media and PCs just cannot compare to Macs in this arena. What I can do on a Mac I just cannot do on a PC. So Yes one can be productive it just depends on why you use what you use to compute.
    Heard this media argument before.

Can you explain what media you process?

So far i have proved everyone wrong.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

mac for all intensive purposes is for graphics designing environments.. its not untill MSOffice was made for mac when people were able to do propper office management using a mac. it took some while for me to get used to but its not so much harder than using a PC. iOS has a beautiful UI, but it lacks the universality which we all come to expect from our technology.. that is the main reason why linux and all its variants, are better than iOS IMO

sure exe is exclusive to windows, but everything else windows can run - linux can run too
    Facebook || Twitter

mac for all intensive purposes is for graphics designing environments.. its not untill MSOffice was made for mac when people were able to do propper office management using a mac. it took some while for me to get used to but its not so much harder than using a PC. iOS has a beautiful UI, but it lacks the universality which we all come to expect from our technology.. that is the main reason why linux and all its variants, are better than iOS IMO

sure exe is exclusive to windows, but everything else windows can run - linux can run too

I do graphic designing perfectly well on my pc vylle. I make games

EDIT: Love linux too. Its great
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I do graphic designing perfectly well on my pc vylle. I make games

EDIT: Love linux too. Its great
    No-one is saying that you can't do this and do it well on a PC.... But always remember this was not the case for PCs 10 Years ago..... I use both PC and Mac daily...and I prefer working on my Mac. I just feel "Safer" I don't worry about freezes, or crashes, or having to save my work intermittently. I just work with a relaxed mind....This too again is just pure perception like everything else in life. Lets not make a War out of it.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.