Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #Droidrage

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    I just feel "Safer" I don't worry about freezes, or crashes, or having to save my work intermittently.
    I agree with you here. I am always saving. Cause anything can happen lol.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I agree with you here. I am always saving. Cause anything can happen lol.
    This is something I practice on a PC. So it's now a default action. I can remember countless times when people working for hours and forget to save their files...during which time they have a ton load of windows opened doing research and multitasking.....only to suffer a system hang...and lose all their work because the only option to free the system is the END TASK Button. I feel it for them....trust mi. I won't lie and say Macs don't hang or freeze up, but the plain truth is, it rarely ever happens, to the point that if and when it does happen it feels like a strange phenomenon. I was laughing at Noreik the other night watching him fight with his laptop when we were rooting his SGSII. I was like I pity you man. Get a Mac LOL. My MacBook Pro boots up in under 10 seconds and shuts down in less than 5 seconds Everytime! Now I find it annoying to have to sit and wait on a PC to bootup or shut down...it takes forever man!.... Anyways I still NEED! a PC Because I could not have rooted my SGSII on my Mac LOL! I definitely needed a PC... so a PC is still a frickin essential part of the computing evolution and forever will be. Which is why I have both
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.