Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Claro sale is complete!!!! Omg

My bills very rarely go past $4000
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Wonder what go happen to the many jobs- the few months ahead should be pretty interestin, i know the agreement is to run claro separate,but who knows em may size down whats left of claro's operation here- hope not tho
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Lime has better value for money, better signal too but the average jamaican will still pick digicel no matter the price or service!

Quote Originally Posted by xdigicelfan View Post
    Lime has better value for money, better signal too but the average jamaican will still pick digicel no matter the price or service!
    Seriously?

Drive with a sLIME phone from Mandeville to Junction/Treasure Beach/Black River/MoBay/Kingston while on a call. If the call doesn't drop 10 times during the journey then consider yourself blessed.

Digicel has better signal, but there are places where Digicel doesn't pick up that sLIME will work - and vice-versa.

If you want good service with no disruptions then I'd strongly suggest investing in learning telepathy.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Seriously?

Drive with a sLIME phone from Mandeville to Junction/Treasure Beach/Black River/MoBay/Kingston while on a call. If the call doesn't drop 10 times during the journey then consider yourself blessed.

Digicel has better signal, but there are places where Digicel doesn't pick up that sLIME will work - and vice-versa.

If you want good service with no disruptions then I'd strongly suggest investing in learning telepathy.
    you dont have a clue

I agree with khat17, better coverage is the reason I still have my digicel, Lime edge coverage isnt even complete. Portland/negril ect one of the few areas that lime has DEAD spot, and no im not speaking of a 1mile area im speaking of entire communities. If I was able to obtain service where my mother lives from LIME I would have switched a loooooong time ago. Not the case so......... digicel all the way

wow, all this time i thought lime had negril covered. I'm getting 3g where i'm at. Still i agree digi has better coverage islandwide.

guys am still having a headache. What will become of my claro free nights,free calls,double days!!!!!!

Ill have to go back to my "old cell"

Why didnt digicel sell lime the assets or something. This is crazy. Did our government really allow this to happen. Look at how they blocked it in usa with Att and tmobile!!

JA Govt. is licky licky

Quote Originally Posted by techmenace View Post
    JA Govt. is licky licky
    lol very true but @876 go postpaid on digicel an get free nights and weekends, that start at 8pm on weeknights and anytime on weekends even when u run out of min you can still make calls for free in the night
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1