Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Claro sale is complete!!!! Omg

Default Claro sale is complete!!!! Omg

Ommmggggggggggggggggggggggg

the claro digicel sale is now complete. I am having a headache. Can someone tell us what will happen from here on for both networks? Tell us the scoop.

"The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    LOL @ AA.

In any case - let's see where Digi will go with this now that it's finalized.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

What will happen now is freeness done, can also mean digicel+ will now offer you 3g service, it also can mean good by LIME lmao
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Dec 1, 2011 at 01:40 AM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

lol bwoy hv mi deyah a think bout the same thing lol
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS

sLIME not going anywhere. They still playing "catch-up" to FLOW and everyone else IMO, but they still have people loyal to them. Heck I even have a sLIME phone here now because they're the cheapest for CUG/FF - it's a business decision because Digi has better call quality and better signal IMO.

What it means is that Digi will become the monopoly that sLIME was when it was JTC/TOJ/CWJ/LIME - the essence is they want to milk the poor people of the island. No company does things for free or to not make money. One of the big things I have against Digi now is the fact that most other companies say "the calling charges to the other network is stipulated by the provider of that network" and it's very expensive to call Digi as opposed to the others. LIME however is still the most expensive to call from a FLOW home phone.

http://www.flowjamaica.com/index.php...=40&Itemid=138

Hopefully they don't become exactly like LIME, but so far they seem to be going in that direction - IMO.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Im looking forward to 3G and lime is still around so its technically its not a monopoly the onus is on lime to step up their game. Also just out of curiosity how many of you guys are postpaid customers as opposed to prepaid
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    Im looking forward to 3G and lime is still around so its technically its not a monopoly the onus is on lime to step up their game. Also just out of curiosity how many of you guys are postpaid customers as opposed to prepaid
    Do a poll then you will know i was pospaid till dem start teef me me go back prepaid, prepaid seem to get more benefits as well.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I'm postpaid Lime, converted my digi postpaid to prepaid just Saturday gone.
    iPad 2 (32GB) Black iOS5
    Apple MacBook Pro Mac OS X Mountain Lion Gold Master Edition 10.8
    Sony Vaio Win 7 & Ubuntu
    Samsung I9100 Galaxy S IIHyDrOG3N-ICS 10.04 [4.0.4] Powered by LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Do a poll then you will know i was pospaid till dem start teef me me go back prepaid, prepaid seem to get more benefits as well.
    HV This I FULLY ENDORSE!!!
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.