Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voice mail problem with the new iphone 4s

what's this fix b/c mine still isn't working

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Yep teathering should be coming on the launch of the iphone 4s as well, based on our constant nagging to them they have decided to make teathering on the iphone a given for all customers, for persons buying the iphone 4 now teathering is standard on there phones but once upgraded it will be gone.
    Anything on the tethering?

They Apple finally fixed the voicemail issue in 5.1.1
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

Hey, all...so i happened to chance upon this post and I've figured it out. Following what hv_thug posted
    The same problem was reported with the iphone 4 hence a short code was release to fix that issue *5005*86*+447836121121. But note this code wont work for the 4s,
    , I had tried it by adding a pound key to the end of the code and it worked. However, it took me to the voicemail of some UK company. So i thought, after seeing the "+44" tag, I figured that's the service number for their voicemail so why not use ours? After changing the code and adding Digicel's message centre number, I got *5005*86*+18763800000# and it worked!

Hope this annoyance is cleared up for you guys - it bothered me that i couldn't get access to my voicemail from that button and I'm sure it also bothered you all.

P.S. I suspect that if you have LIME, you may need to ask LIME for their message centre number.

Cheers!
    -|| Do you know the Muffin Man? ||-