Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Voice mail problem with the new iphone 4s

Default Voice mail problem with the new iphone 4s

Well basically whats happening is that with the iphone 4S you cant access your voice mail with the voice mail 1touch button mabe minor to some but not others, The same problem was reported with the iphone 4 hence a short code was release to fix that issue *5005*86*+447836121121. But note this code wont work for the 4s, So getting the 4s this Christmas this is one of the problem to expect.

well still nothing out for this?
    Last edited by Cultus; Dec 30, 2011 at 09:29 AM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Same problem with my 4s, I thought I would just have to program a number for it to dial. You're saying we can't access our voicemail in any way?!
    Samsung Galaxy Note - Lime 3G/4G(?)
    Apple Iphone 4S Factory Unlocked - Lime 3G - SOLD - GOOD RIDDANCE
    Samsung Captivate - Lime 3G - Retired/FOR SALE
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Tmobile - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by islandracer View Post
    Same problem with my 4s, I thought I would just have to program a number for it to dial. You're saying we can't access our voicemail in any way?!
    well i spoke to the it person @ lime and also the manager of that dep. i was told they are aware of the problem but there aint nothing to solve it @ this time.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I dialed 123 and was able to access my voicemail, but I thought we could just program the one touch button...bummer
    Samsung Galaxy Note - Lime 3G/4G(?)
    Apple Iphone 4S Factory Unlocked - Lime 3G - SOLD - GOOD RIDDANCE
    Samsung Captivate - Lime 3G - Retired/FOR SALE
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Tmobile - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by islandracer View Post
    but I thought we could just program the one touch button...bummer
    The "one touch button" is defined by the carrier bundle (that would have to be custom created) for you since you aren't using the phone with an official service provider (for the 4S).
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

They told me it will be solved in a few weeks. Since 4S coming January 13, then I guess it should be sorted out around then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Nihilo View Post
    They told me it will be solved in a few weeks. Since 4S coming January 13, then I guess it should be sorted out around then.
    Yep teathering should be coming on the launch of the iphone 4s as well, based on our constant nagging to them they have decided to make teathering on the iphone a given for all customers, for persons buying the iphone 4 now teathering is standard on there phones but once upgraded it will be gone.

lime has now fix this issue

so what needs to be done?
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

Good going. Now upgrading to 4S and beta testing Samsung Galaxy II for my Wife.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)