Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Money Making Opportunity

Wink Money Making Opportunity

Ok people just sharing the opportuntity i got in this business a few weeks ago and jahkno the money a gwaaan (Jamaican terms)
    My business partner who is in it for 2 months is making over 1000 US a week. Now the natural thing for Jamaican fi seh is a scam. Did the research and NO its legit among other factors a company who is looking to scam people would not invest 250 Million US in a plant they built the other day which is now the largest plant of its kind.
    If you all want to hear about the opportunity, which ill share willingly
    shout me 418-1203 or email Twister_madshatta@hotmail.com as well as you can PM me on here.
    What ill do is direct you to the head office, we have meetings mon-thurs at 7.
    Professional Well known Business men in Jamaica whom most of you will recognize they are the ones doing the presentation. As well as out international sponsors.

I know it looks a bit sticky for the Holidays but success is what you picture.

sent u an email.........

Yes i replied its crazy to see how much people signed up today alone. Testimonials will be presented as well. Persons making 250 US in just 5 days of starting, others making alot more. What have you got to loose, just sit in the presentation and make your decision afterwards. Contact me for details again people 418-1203 as well as send me an email Twister_madshatta@hotmail.com or just PM me

aaah next thing could you shed some light as to what really the biz opportunity is like...i got exams till in the night booked for the week so i doubt i'll make it to any of the presentation sessions

ok i sent an email sir

So people are accepting the opportunity. I always tell people don't remain poor, and you know the people who are quick to say this wont work or that wont work? Its the Bruk pocket ones.
    P.O.O.R = Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly.
    The presentation tonight was great, people are loving it.

I don't get it...why no mention yet as to what exactly this money making opportunity is about?
    What kind of business we talking here?
    Sounds like you hiding something(s) and you're hesitant to divulge details.lol
    My Speakers Can't Live If The SubWoofer Doesn't Breathe -Gary Lawrence
    http://www.youtube.com/GaryLawrence0
    http://www.reverbnation.com/garylawrence
    http://www.online.com.jm

Listen i understand your reason for this advertisement but if ppl are naturally going to think scam... your method of using Tech is wrong!!! u will be in a situation to explain everything.you & i know that this just like any other business is not for every1.pls assess your approach...have a good one

i hope your not another "amway pusher" just looking for more recruits to join the fray
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

sounds like the organo gold coffee thing. I went to the presentation and its the same concept, they used the same acronym in their presentation P.O.O.R.
    I assume dat u gona be required to make a monetary contribution (of course it takes money to make money), but wat u may need is the time and dedication. stuff like this work for pple who can invest more of their time than the money. good luck to all who give it a shot
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD