Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MSN Messenger 7 is now out of Beta!

Default Re: MSN Messenger 7 is now out of Beta!

when did they release msn 7
    because i got beta last week, and was pleased. and for they guys who have msn7, did it take long to download?
    The wise through excess of wisdom is made a fool.

Took Me like 4mins ... DSL

uhmm, ur own blog!! not a bad feature is there a limit on contents?. Not that this is going to make me a msn person but....

Quote Originally Posted by leoandru
    uhmm, ur own blog!! not a bad feature is there a limit on contents?. Not that this is going to make me a msn person but....
    lol waah look like somebodys taking a little interest in msn ... hahaha i knew it was only a matter of time
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Bunny
    lol waah look like somebodys taking a little interest in msn ... hahaha i knew it was only a matter of time
    umm. i am not into msn i wouldn't use it if it was the only IM in the world, i'd write my own and chat to myself. I just want to know the limits of the blog feature.

Its out of beta now? do beta users need to redonload or install?

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by leoandru
    umm. i am not into msn i wouldn't use it if it was the only IM in the world, i'd write my own and chat to myself. I just want to know the limits of the blog feature.
    lol what a sad lonely lil world u live in
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

MSN Messenger 7 was released a few hours before this post. We here at TechJamaica don't like giving the techies old and stale news. It's up to the minute technology news from around the world.

Electro, if you like using beta software on your computer, then we won't force you to install the supposedly stable release. Wouldn't want to prevent you from enjoying the software.

That goes for all of you who keep asking if you have to upgrade from the beta.
    If you ask MS they will tell you to upgrade. If you ask any software programmer, they would tell you it is better to use the stable version than a beta version.

BUT, you guys are techies, so don't let any of us tell you what to do.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

i think you can post any amount of blogs you want until you use up the required space you are allowed
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

hahaha AA never had anything better to do on his space. But still i can't put a man down for hailing his mommy ! heheh yu think bill gonna see ur blog?
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?