Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: MSN Messenger 7 is now out of Beta!

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel
    From what I have read on msn newsgroups, microsoft is going to release a patch to fix some of the problems being experienced. I don't know which problems it will fix, but they are going releasing a patch. Don't know when.
    to me that don't mek much sense.. why did they take it out of beta anyways. the whole point of beta is to iron out the kinks in the software.

Quote Originally Posted by leoandru
    to me that don't mek much sense.. why did they take it out of beta anyways. the whole point of beta is to iron out the kinks in the software.
    True thing, not even a week yet and they thinking about a patch, they shoulda fixed everything b4, were they in a rush or something?...tsk tsk tsk, very poor
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

Quote Originally Posted by leoandru
    to me that don't mek much sense.. why did they take it out of beta anyways. the whole point of beta software is to iron out the kinks in the software.
    Bwoy, I'm not Bill Gates nor am I one of the Messenger developers so I can't answer that question for you. Just relaying the info I read from an MVP in the MSN Newsgroups.

MSN Plus does not have spyware, not unless you agree to have the so called "spyware" installed on your computer.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Bunny tell em how much fun we having with plus nuh? I enjoying my beta.....lol....oh my....i kinda feeling a buzz

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by acidblade
    msn plus gives u the option to/not to install those software....read next time when installin it and not just click next click next click next
    i saw that option as well but it still installs them non the less... so its like a lil con in my opinion ...
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

why i need to download a software just to get the handwriting feature
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

i think its a really kool feature...i like to draw.. *blush blush*
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

Meh...back on the MSN 7 bandwagon....for now....along wit plus.....plus keeping me happy...we'll see if msn will behave!
    I need to keep my antispy running!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

I will stick to the beta version, the full verison obviously has more bugs than the beta. Overall I like yahoo messenger better, it gives me no problems and its fully stable, the only problem is, the majority of the people I know use Msn messenger .

Damn where have I been?1 Didn't even know there was a v.7 for MSN! Let's go see what the hype is about...
    "God always answers in the deeps, never in the shallows of our soul." --Anonymous