Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Opps I dropped my Iphone (pics)

Please be reminded that the Otter Box only protects the exterior of the phone.
    It doesn't protect the internal components from shock when dropped.
    I've seen severance BBs with mint exterior but damaged boards this way.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

jomo Guest

so wait deh, apple couldnt have used a shatter resistant glass? this sucks, makes me not even want an iphone 4, dropped my torches alot, not my bold touch, but every other phone, seeing im a heavy user

and id prefer use a toaster as a phone than put an otterbox on it that looks like that, lol

what about regular skins or screen protectors or sumn? apple, tsk tsk tsk

The glass is as strong and weakest at the edges all at the same time. Not just for the phone but look at all application where glass is used. Windshields, windows etc.
    Zee
    -----
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

Quote Originally Posted by techdude View Post
    The glass is as strong and weakest at the edges all at the same time. Not just for the phone but look at all application where glass is used. Windshields, windows etc.
    Windshields dont shatter anymore though. They are shatter proof.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Aww bwoy @ all the comments above im sure although the glass broke you no see no ink running like the other phones that drop and break, All phones break at some point when they fall hence screen protectors and them stuff to stop it from shatter, Jomo im sure your blackberry which isnt fully glass when it falls the screen can break and shatter as well, same Pezz and his droid so not sure of the big deal.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Aww bwoy @ all the comments above im sure although the glass broke you no see no ink running like the other phones that drop and break, All phones break at some point when they fall hence screen protectors and them stuff to stop it from shatter, Jomo im sure your blackberry which isnt fully glass when it falls the screen can break and shatter as well, same Pezz and his droid so not sure of the big deal.
    All phones break at some point..True.. But this situation the iphone is more delicate than all. Yes sure it has reinforced gorilla glass but what is there to support the glass? The bare frame of the phone itself, hence why the oh so strong glass cracks so easily.
    Again sure the screen still works but with all those cracks it sure gets fugly to look at.
    Past school mate has been through the least 5 iphone 4 because of cracks. (Yes ppl do have $$ to waste like that).
    Zee
    -----
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

Everybody has there own opinion but im sure i have had a few iphone 4 in my time and they fell ohh so often and there isnt even a chip on it, so not sure what you and pezz fren was doing to break the phone.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by techdude View Post
    Yes sure it has reinforced gorilla glass
    No, it doesn't. The screen remains scratch resistant and fingerprint proof just the same.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F

jomo Guest

lol, my bb is straight plastic, so nothing to shatter

Jomo, I'm sure you wouldn't dare dare do a 1 meter drop test on tile in an attempt to test the resilience of your small touch screen.
    HTML Code: