Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Opps I dropped my Iphone (pics)

I'm not doubting Pezz' photo, but I find it strange that the screen is cracked, but the metal strip around the bezel doesn't show any dents.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    I'm not doubting Pezz' photo, but I find it strange that the screen is cracked, but the metal strip around the bezel doesn't show any dents.
    i dont doubt that the screen got broken but from his lap naww i dont believe that 1. the flex glass is not that easily broken, he must have been sitting on one of the twin towers.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I doubt the whole argument about it falling from his friends lap. That looks like more than just a fall from lap drop. I sense exaggeration here. But we all know that iPhones break.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

It is very likely, I saw a video last month of some ppl testing dropping the 4s from various heights and from the waist level the glass shatters like in that photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Puss and Dog nuh have the same luck. Which is why I protect my iPhone with this:

That looks like a jail cell and its very boxy and ugly. That thing looks like it reduces the portability of the phone and definitely the cool factor. It might be the "best case ever" but I want to see you slip that in you back pocket or inside a small jacket pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    I went through 3 iPhone 3gs...broken screens and a lot of drops. I have seen a lot of broken screens, this is actually pretty common. All you have to do it drop at the right angle.

Quote Originally Posted by pogi_2nr View Post
    It is very likely, I saw a video last month of some ppl testing dropping the 4s from various heights and from the waist level the glass shatters like in that photo.
    I do agree...but it's just that with Pezz you have to be very wary of what he posts. Remember this guy lacks objectivity where everything Apple is concerned. So yes it may be true as well it could be severely exaggerated.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    My iPhone4 fell while walking on the road not a thing serious happen to it slight dent so ur fren just bad lucky or just not telling the truth
    Why would I ly? It was in his lap he got up and it fell. The iPhone is cheap glass. Cheap non shatter proof glass.
    What had the best design for 2 years? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Puss and Dog nuh have the same luck. Which is why I protect my iPhone with this:
    Better be safe than sorry.

Just saw everyone's post. Realistically if I didn't see it with my own eyes I wouldnt believe either.
    So i understand the disbelief.

Edit. Forgot to say its costing $100 to repair.
    Last edited by Cultus; Nov 10, 2011 at 10:22 AM.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

i remember dropping my I-pod touch 2gen and it looked same way as that is because i cant find it y i dont upload a pic. and the i-pod isnt as glassy as that much less that. i love i-phone but them durability wack and them too flimzy. i rather stick to blackberry and nokia smartphone cause if that happened to me id dig out steve jobs outta the grave and mek him fix or replace it lol
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries