Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iPhone 4 Siri Hack Proves Apple is Withholding Features to Sell Hardware

I was upset from day one. Siri was available in the app store all this time. Now all of a sudden it disappear. Crap I say. I love Apple yes, but jah know their business ethics is poor. Just like many other money grubbing companies.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    I was upset from day one. Siri was available in the app store all this time. Now all of a sudden it disappear. Crap I say. I love Apple yes, but jah know their business ethics is poor. Just like many other money grubbing companies.
    siri that was in app store is not the same thing as this @ Cultus, Now Pezz making some real crazy comment, things like the iphone doesnt multitask whats wrong with you, it might dont do like the android phone, but it has to multitask to complete most of its functions. Im sure the apps on my iphone runs much smother on my iphone than that of my droid, this to say phones have diffrent things that its best @. To the dual core part videoing @ 1080p takes some power, im not sure if ive ever seen a single core phone videos at 1080p.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    siri that was in app store is not the same thing as this @ Cultus, Now Pezz making some real crazy comment, things like the iphone doesnt multitask whats wrong with you, it might dont do like the android phone, but it has to multitask to complete most of its functions. Im sure the apps on my iphone runs much smother on my iphone than that of my droid, this to say phones have diffrent things that its best @. To the dual core part videoing @ 1080p takes some power, im not sure if ive ever seen a single core phone videos at 1080p.
    You notice you are the only one who objects ion my comment about multitasking.
    You are the only who does not know about the device you use. Go read and come back.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    You notice you are the only one who objects ion my comment about multitasking.
    You are the only who does not know about the device you use. Go read and come back.
    If is one person u know who dont need to go read is me because i have them all... i conduct my own analysis. Now is not everything you read you should come back and speak. as i said b4 the iphone4 multitask wasnt a question i was asking i was telling.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Oct 31, 2011 at 10:21 PM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

If is one person u know who dont need to go read is me because i have them all... i conduct my own analysis. Now is not everything you read you should come back and speak. as i said b4 the iphone4 multitask wasnt a question i was asking i was telling.
    Haha excuse yourself.... Your intel not up to my level.
    Lets end this argument, your ignorance is taking it nowhere.
    You telling me ios has multitasking , keep analysing lol....

That part in bold is very funny... from your knowledge no one would believe you have them all.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Haha excuse yourself.... Your intel not up to my level.
    Lets end this argument, your ignorance is taking it nowhere.
    You telling me ios has multitasking , keep analysing lol....

That part in bold is very funny... from your knowledge no one would believe you have them all.
    Look in classifieds you wouldnt need to second guess what i said above, and mentioning it wasnt suppose to be taken like u took it, it was to show that i do personal testings of phones, i notice you use word such as ignorance and all the negitive words you use in a discussion sure dont boost your point one bit so keep the thing civil it might help you, in future discussion hence wont lead to an argument. back to discussion watch video

Last edited by Cultus; Nov 4, 2011 at 08:55 PM.

Good post HV. This sure does prove your point about multitasking and Gillions point about how iOS multitasks differently from Android. That does not look like app freezing to me according to Pezz. As if it was app freezing then the music would pause and not play in the background.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Look in classifieds you wouldnt need to second guess what i said above, and mentioning it wasnt suppose to be taken like u took it, it was to show that i do personal testings of phones, i notice you use word such as ignorance and all the negitive words you use in a discussion sure dont boost your point one bit so keep the thing civil it might help you, in future discussion hence wont lead to an argument. back to discussion watch video
    Turn out to be like must apple users. You real want to call music payer multitasking?
    A symbian series 40 phone can play music and do other things. All in the video is app switching. You know of a thing called buffer?
    Have you ever made an app? Have you ever made an iphone app?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Good post HV. This sure does prove your point about multitasking and Gillions point about how iOS multitasks differently from Android. That does not look like app freezing to me according to Pezz. As if it was app freezing then the music would pause and not play in the background.
    All I have to say this is... I am disappointed.
    You could have read and set some example for us to follow. Blind leading blind.
    gsm arena knows what I am talkign about. Iphone 4s disadvantages
    Last edited by pezz; Nov 5, 2011 at 10:57 AM.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Turn out to be like must apple users. You real want to call music payer multitasking?
    A symbian series 40 phone can play music and do other things. All in the video is app switching. You know of a thing called buffer?
    Have you ever made an app? Have you ever made an iphone app?

All I have to say this is... I am disappointed.
    You could have read and set some example for us to follow. Blind leading blind.
    gsm arena knows what I am talkign about. Iphone 4s disadvantages
    when you're stuck on one point it's a hell of a thing.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Quote Originally Posted by lojikal View Post
    when you're stuck on one point it's a hell of a thing.
    When your brain is stuck at trying to understand a point it is worse.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup