Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sin City

Question Re: Sin City

Quote Originally Posted by willy
    Mikey Rourke (scarface cant remember the name ), I think played that part what a character i would love to be that strong star ...owen wilson was like he is not a bad person- i think he was just born in the wrong time he would've fit in well has a gladiator lol damn this movie was good....
    At the risk of embarassing myself. This Mickey Rourke dude put me very much in the mind of Hell Boy. Could it be/is it the same dude? And Yeah he's crazy strong man. He like ripped the thing out the wall...aiight me ago stop talk out the movie.

ok Just watched this movie now I must say that it reminds me so much of the Dick Tracy movies. Man Bruce Willis can act. Jeez the man's good. I would recommend this movie to people who like depth and also to people who like Action.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

Is it me or does this movie seem like Max Payne the Game. The whole movie is like Max Payne. Narrating by the actors, the action etc
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

my favourite character in the movie was Josh Hartnet's character. "i didnt come for the party, i came here for you" sweet!
    the movie itself was film noir, reminded me of Mickey Spillane Novels.
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

Talking

Truly one of the best movies I've seen this year! Thumbs up for this one 10/10 (Come on guys that's Jessica Alba there)
    Guru's Corner The Bill Gates Of Tomorrow.....<--Team Symbian Member-->

Haven't watched yet but will try, looks very good to watch.

You, know I realise more and more how limited Jamaican are to any media not in vogue at the moment. Sin City was out years before Max Payne, as a matter of fact, I am sure Sin City was part of Max Payne's Influence. It's just like when Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War came out and everyone said, damn they stole from Starcraft, not realising the complete opposite was true. Where Starcraft/Warcraft are direct Rips off of Warhammer/Warhammer 40K. Oh well
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Talking

I second that one fo real
    Guru's Corner The Bill Gates Of Tomorrow.....<--Team Symbian Member-->