Thread: Google Search History

Default Google Search History

Does anyone know how to erase good search history within internet explorer? I did the erase history/delete files/cookies from tools menu but that didnt work. Thanks
    The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
    Henry David Thoreau

I just looked and i dont know how to delete all at once, but i realise that if u type in a letter and all the words you have searched for starting with that letter drops down, put the mouse arrow over the word then press delete. you have to do that for each word.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

From your description you need to turn off the Auto Complete Feature or Erase Auto Complete Entries...

Adjusting AutoComplete Settings
    To modify your settings for the AutoComplete feature or clear all items from the list of form or password suggestions, follow these steps in Internet Explorer: 1. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
    2. Click the Content tab.
    3. Click AutoComplete.
    4. Click the appropriate AutoComplete check boxes, or click Clear Forms or Clear Passwords to clear all saved items from the appropriate AutoComplete history.
    5. Click OK, and then click OK.

MS Knowledge base http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;EN-US;217148
    I dont need to know everything, I just need to know where to find the answer...Einstein

Omar O Thompson (CISA, CCSP, CCDA, CCNA, NCDS(CS1000), LPIC-1, Linux+)

Even tho you didnt ask for Firefox the procedure for doing it in Firefox is:
    1. Go to Tool > Options
    2. On the left bar click Privacy
    3. CLick the Clear button next Saved Form Information
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.