flipwebdomains.com
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 118

Thread: WheelsJamaica Down

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,028
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    When I tried it never load. told me the site is down...

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,879
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danthony View Post
    When I tried it never load. told me the site is down...
    Same here. Just decided to go on it but getting some connection problem error.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus Z77 -A | Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K (Overclocked to 4.2 ghz) | Memory: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600mhz | Video Card: Asus Strix GTX 970 (1500mhz O.C) | Monitor: BenQ Zowie XL2411P 24inch 144Hz | Steam ID -> Powpow

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Here in August 2019, I seem to be experiencing the same issue for the past month or so.
    Is it a case where is is now being hosted elsewhere?
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,357
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    Here in August 2019, I seem to be experiencing the same issue for the past month or so.
    Is it a case where is is now being hosted elsewhere?
    I checked their site and the following message is showing with some other FAQs etc ...

    You have reached a domain that was pending verification per ICANN rules but has since been verified. It may take 24 to 48 hours for the website to come back online.”
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    seems its gone for good
    i7-4670-4.6ghz
    FX-6300-4.6ghz

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I miss all those useful posts. Do you know what happened?
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,357
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Just checked and still getting the "You have reached a domain that is pending ICANN verification." message page. It appears that all they need to do is verify the domain's registrant contact details.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,121
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I dont know exactly who is the admin but clearly they are not interested in keeping it up and running.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I've "heard" from an unconfirmed source that one of the owners happens to be affiliated with the same group that hosts ShopinJa.com. I've assumed there must be some sort of internal politics since hosting a site isn't terribly expensinve these days. I've missed the convinience of the site any the wealth of knowledge exchanged between members. I'd like to start a similar site, but I don't have the time to moderate or maintain it.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,074
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    I've "heard" from an unconfirmed source that one of the owners happens to be affiliated with the same group that hosts ShopinJa.com. I've assumed there must be some sort of internal politics since hosting a site isn't terribly expensinve these days. I've missed the convinience of the site any the wealth of knowledge exchanged between members. I'd like to start a similar site, but I don't have the time to moderate or maintain it.
    That is news to me....

    Wheels owner focused on other things now,.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •