Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Love

Default Re: Love

if anything jugger bunny probably would take you in under her wing.
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

lol... can link him on one o ma fren dem yes... dunno if him going to find love outta dem... but i am sure he will be able to find something i caan personally help him i have my tings already ... i am content
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

WilBro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gillion
    Nothing.

So just stop thinking about it and enjoy the experience with her.

If it lasts a lifetime good. If it last a short time... still good

Only father time and life and how you two deal with them TOGETHER will test the material of what you say is love to see if it is the genuine article.

There is NO other solution to your question.
    Now this is why I love TechJamaica, great tech, dating and life on a whole advise and info.What more could you want in a a website

I really hope this yute get through.....fi real.....and I glad to see that so many people responded to his plight and don't ridicule him or discourage him....Well done guys

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight
    Yuh 'ave a point LB.

L L

Oonu nuh easy at all. Lemme ask oonu sumpting, a weh really qualify oonu fi a give advice 'pon love?
    well based on experiences. ive had too many girl friends and way too many concubine.
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

And that qualifies you how????? This is a love thread...not "how to get a girl" or "sex-ed"....come on VIRUS_NCU...use some tact nuh....and always remember.....no matter what you do or can do....somebody can ALWAYS do it better!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

i know that, i never post anything about getting a girl or about sex edu. i know the diffrent ways girls behave when in love or just inflatuating bcause ive been around. so based on my past experiences, i made a post that could be generalised. "do the test"
    i am just assisting, Jug can make his choice on what to do.
    BTW- anyone seem Xeno?
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

Quote Originally Posted by Virus_NCU
    well based on experiences. ive had too many girl friends and way too many concubine.
    Hmmm...

Who has a better perspective on love...a person who has had several flings, or a person who is in a sucessful, stable, committed, loving relationship?

Does having several girlfriends and concubines constitute experience in real love?

Quality counts more than quantity in many important matters
    Those who do not understand UNIX are doomed to reinvent it poorly.

The nature of a virus is to spread from host to host without regard for where it is going except that it just wants to move around and MULTIPLY and in so doing most often than not kills their host.
    Those who do not understand UNIX are doomed to reinvent it poorly.