Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Love

Default Re: Love

Hmmmm...you have a point, wonder if he iz certified?

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Bunny
    how u going to take advice from somebody who spell unexperienced like "unexperiences", and therapy as "theropy" ... LOL hmmm...
    Yuh 'ave a point LB.

L L

Oonu nuh easy at all. Lemme ask oonu sumpting, a weh really qualify oonu fi a give advice 'pon love?

Well most of what electro said i was going to say similar apart from the sex issue which was mad funny and a few other things. But bunny and electro really raised some good points but they are only an aid. In the long run you have to decide on whether she loves you or not, Nobody can tell you that she does or doesn't. two years seem to be enough experience to really understand why she does these things. Or if not try to understand why. love is a thing you sometimes have to prepare to torture yourself with. Don't give up though as electro said little things count ! Feed on that
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight
    Yuh 'ave a point LB.

L L

Oonu nuh easy at all. Lemme ask oonu sumpting, a weh really qualify oonu fi a give advice 'pon love?

i dont really think i am qualified still... but with the lil experience ive had with it ... i can share what i kno worked for me or the strategies i tried... what works for me wont necessarily work for him BUT i am sure my advice or anybodys will give him something to think about ... something to go off... so that he doesnt feel alone or blank... doesnt hurt to listen to wah ppl have to say...
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

plus i have an advantage over most of u in here.... i happen to be female ... so i kinda know how some of us process things... i say some caz u have some unreal woman out dere dat just want a .... donkey punch.... all dem do is just discombobulate the poor man dem head and mek dem run roun and tun dog
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

well all ya'll raise real helpfull points, it definately gives somthing to think bout lata, my fren told me today, that anything worth having is worth fighting for,

I thought the Juggernaut was unstopable until I met Love...

awww u really sound smitten... i hope she nah jus ramp wid u head.... caz u sound like a good ute
    ***Note to the public***
    ive spoken

Quote Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT
    such a strange and yet confusing emotion, The Juggernaut is in Love but the Juggernaut not sure if she Loves him, she say she do but she acts differently sometimes. What should the Juggernaut do?
    Nothing.

So just stop thinking about it and enjoy the experience with her.

If it lasts a lifetime good. If it last a short time... still good

Only father time and life and how you two deal with them TOGETHER will test the material of what you say is love to see if it is the genuine article.

There is NO other solution to your question.
    Last edited by Gillion; Apr 6, 2005 at 06:44 PM.
    Those who do not understand UNIX are doomed to reinvent it poorly.

well said .... yup true words
    ***Note to the public***
    ive spoken

sorry if the adivce I gave is too simple for you... but that advice is a function of what you are dealing with. REAL love is simple.
    Those who do not understand UNIX are doomed to reinvent it poorly.