Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Love

Default Love

such a strange and yet confusing emotion, The Juggernaut is in Love but the Juggernaut not sure if she Loves him, she say she do but she acts differently sometimes. What should the Juggernaut do?

Default Re: Love

give her a test.
    when she least expect it ask her
    what she feels in her soul.
    what(not who) she thinks about when having nothing to do. -saying who will throw it off. and dont ask it in a way that seem querring to the relationship.

a girl that truly loves you will always listed to you.
    command her to do stuff(off course in a nice way. but dont ask command!)

thinking...

ohh yea,
    If you cheat she will forgive you! that is Love my brother.
    (i am only refering to cheating 1 time still, not often- she will left u r@ss)

therefore "DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK"
    Fabricate a story that you have cheated, (being very sympathetic) appologise to her, and say you will never ever do such thing again and you appreciate her. and you are asking for her forgiveness. if she ask what kinda cheat tell her sexual but you use a condom. IF she truly loves you she will forgive. immediately after her response let her know that it was a fabrication to test how much she loves you. IF she dont forgive you my friend, as much as you love her it is obvious that she doest love you.
    dont waste your love on her, you will find that someone soon.

-VIRUS aka TruPlaya
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

DWL HAHAHAHAHAHAH VIRUS !!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH. COOL nuh man ! ! ! I read the same romance novel you giving ur tips them to jugger. hahahahah joke still sound interesting still i have my pen and paper right now.

Here what jugger. I might name warchief but sometimes the warchief have a soft spot.
    You asked her if she oves you she said yes. well sometimes you can't always suck that up. As they say action speaks louder than words. Before i go on how long do you know this girl for???????
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

Know her for two years, we even spent Ivan together,

Hay Virus, dont know if the Juggernaut is that brave but will think bout it, thanks

i dont think u should take NCUs advice... dat doesnt sound safe.. @ all... In perfectville i am sure it would have worked... but in jamaica where we have real women ... some ppl might not take that so lightly....
    True love isnt something i u need to be told to, to know if its exists.... or if thats where ur relationship is @.... its the simpe things that are an indication and how well u get over and work out problems that may arise...
    u dont need to test it, u just need to assess the relationship. Nobodys perfect u nuh. Doubt isnt a good thing...leads to lack of trust which is never good for a successful relationship...
    i dunno if not... u could just listen to NCU ... and tell us how it goes.... lol with him being Mr. Tru playa and all ... lol oh dear
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

When u and ur partner love each other its something u just kno....
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

aight the unexperiences has spoken now is my turn. But before i go n what you mean by she acts differently sometimes i want to hear your understanding of this. give me an example, share with me yute ! lol lol me nah charge you for this councelling theropy. lol
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

well for one she sometimes ignores me maybe its because she knows How much I hate that, and sometimes she acts like an begging her, I do alot for here, wash, iron cook (even though I cant coock too well), everything I can to make her life comfortable, I wonder if its just tha stress but damn, my stress dont affect her...

LOL.....NCU....that is CRAP!!!

First off....even if she does love him, for him to test her might bring up doubt in her mind which might be worse than she not loving him.

Here what....these are personal experiences....but don't take it as gospel.
    First and foremost...after some good sex....I mean really good sex....like some hours....ask your mate any question.....and they'll answer truthfully. The endorphins kinda mess up logical thinking.....so they just answer the questions. I did this more than once. Last time I did, i wish i didn't ask because the truth hurt me.....but i learnt from it and I am where I am today because of it.

Now if you guys are not sexually active then toss that idea....don't try to get her into bed now so you can try that!

Now love is a tricky thing...with alot of stages.....
    Just because she doesn't love you the way you want her to....doesn't mean she doesn't love you. Be patient... Try to focus on her....if she means so much to you.....show it.....(don't lay it on thick...just let her feel a little special)......If she's your GF....take her for ice cream....just tell her you love her throughout the day....little stuff matter alot to the ladies....sometimes more than the fanfare with the balloons and oversized teddy bear. Some just love attention. All ways look in her eyes. even when you talking about crap. If you can hold her attention and her stare...thats a good sign. Sometimes...during the quiet times....just shut up and let her talk...and LISTEN....please...LISTEN.....even when she is saying nothing.....LISTEN....
    Alot is said during those quiet times. If all else fails...look her in her eyes...tell her how you feel...(please no movie or soap opera lines cause chances are...she know them all).....and ask her if its the same.....and if it isn't.....if she could love you the way you love her. Try to be open.....and observe but don't assume. Goes a long way in relationships!

Bottom line juggernaut.....we can give you tips till thy kingdom come. everybody does what works for them so find your niche....just always make your focus be on her and not to satisfy your raging hormones. Took me alot of trial and error to get it right and I think i've struck......I'm sure I've struck gold....just hope you have better luck. Peace and one love!
    Last edited by Electrotechnic; Apr 6, 2005 at 05:11 PM.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by little warchief
    aight the unexperiences has spoken now is my turn. But before i go n what you mean by she acts differently sometimes i want to hear your understanding of this. give me an example, share with me yute ! lol lol me nah charge you for this councelling theropy. lol

how u going to take advice from somebody who spell unexperienced like "unexperiences", and therapy as "theropy" ... LOL hmmm...

just kiddin ...
    ***Note to the public***
    ive spoken