Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Love

Default Re: Love

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    Fi real....

Rumi

Brethren....is a vicious cycle....good guy meets bad girl.....bad girl breaks good guy heart...good guy becomes confused bad guy....confused bad guy meets another bad girl....bad girl breaks confused bad guy's heart......confused bad guy becomes a bad guy....bad guy meets good girl 1, good 2, good girl 3 and good girl 4.....all at once.....breaks all good girls heart.....feels bad after awhile.....bad guy becomes softy bad guy...softy bad guy meets superwoman.....super woman understands softy bad guy.....and loves him no matter what...softy bad guy grows up and becomes a Super Man....then the rest is fairy tale......

What happened to good girls 1,2,3 & 4? They develop the "all men are dogs" syndrome....they meet a couple good guys along the way.....but fail to give them chances....so they hurt the good guys...which become bad guys....sometimes they don't grow up and stay bad guys because they don't meet their "super woman".....

Hence the cycle starts and stops with women...so ladies....go easy on us....please!

You know, that would explain a lot. It is as you say a
    vicious cycle
    But what to do about the one that hurt us first? I mean, not in my case, but if girl 1 was head over heels for this dude, give him her virginity and him burn her, when she turn Sharlene meets Lorena Bobbit meets Jill Grind, then she's just a b!tch. What to do? Just ignore him and fall in love again? Adopt his mentality? Use the experience to start a collection, because we weren't smart enough to "tuff" up?

In my personal experience, I've had good relationships. So much so that even though we don't talk, if any of my ex's see me on the road dem won't drive and splash me. This one that I'm in now, is a learning experience. Darn near everything about it is new. But I approached it with apprehension, because I'm aware of the ANIMALS out there.

Electrotechnic you seems like you found it...KEEP it.

JUGG hope yours last all the way, so that you can bring her to TechJA link up, so we can see the infamous "Mrs. JUGG" And me'll try fe mek mine continue to know it's all about him and inevitably keep him. Blade!

I think I'm gonna cry. ElectroTechnic you are so right. If it weren't for these darned principles that are so engrained into my very soul, a lot of these b!tches would pay...dearly. It's all good though I am the master of my emotions and I'm all better now (well recovering now).

Oh by the way. I met one of the b!tches from my past on the bus the other day. She was really mean to me; she said I was too shy and she just couldn’t bother with me. Imagine that…me…shy...well I was. Anywayz, I proceeded to do my thing to show her the new me. I was basically busting her balls the entire trip…in a funny, charming way of course. Call it payback. She tried to retaliate but she was no match for “The Wit”. By the end of the trip I had her number and it was obvious that she really enjoyed the convo. However it wasn’t as fulfilling. Why? Well, she’s a Christian now and a very nice one at that. She totally fessed-up to her ill ways and apologized. She was rather sweet and almost innocent. Darn!!! I couldn’t go through with the payback. As a matter of fact I’d try to start something meaningful with her.

BUT, this just goes to show that girls can actually be the cause of their and fellow females demise. Mek she did eva stay the same way. Memba…wen mi dun wid har. Then again mi jus have bare mout (this !@#$%^& conscience…it’s killing me).

Tech people are really emotional saps. Who would have thunk it?
    “You perceive, therefore I am and I am that which I want you to perceive.”Cedric M. A. Beckford (2005)

Quote Originally Posted by entertain_r
    Tech people are really emotional saps.
    Speak fi yuhself boss... no sap ting right 'ere rasta.

unless ah ERP system yuh a deal wid.

LOL....unu nuh easy. Good move entertain-r.....even if she wasn't a christian...you see like how you change...you woulda feel like **** after you done wid har...initial feeling would be exhilarating but it would lose taste quickly. If you were still bitter and couldnt have a sensible relationship because of her...not a damn thing in the world would be sweeter than the payback...TRUST ME ON THAT...lol...then you can start to heal. When my ex dissed me and continued to degrade me and i got back at her....by REFUSING HER....turn her on...get everything running....clothes off and all....then i just change my mind...lol....i did it three times to her...man it crushed her ego... and built mine ....lol...now we good friends. She still have a thing for me but that ship sail long time!
    Trust me...I think i've experienced a good amount of things to write a book...man i wished I kept a journal....saw Cruel Intentions too late....when i was too far in the game!
    Last edited by Electrotechnic; Apr 14, 2005 at 02:43 PM.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Don't you guys realize that by giving into those vengeful bitter payback type feelings you are actually hurting your chances of finding true love in the future? Each time you indulge in those mentalities and tendencies, you kill another part of yourself that would be able to recognize and attract the kind of relationships and people you really want.

If you think about it as a game, then you will get played.

Think about it.

Damn, thats deep, preach it brother...
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

When my ex dissed me and continued to degrade me and i got back at her....by REFUSING HER....turn her on...get everything running....clothes off and all....then i just change my mind...lol....i did it three times to her...man it crushed her ego... and built mine ....lol...now we good friends. She still have a thing for me but that ship sail long time!
    WICKED...JUS PLAIN OUT WICKED....

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara
    WICKED...JUS PLAIN OUT WICKED....
    LOL...unu do it to man too...atleast she neva have balls to turn blue

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

LOL...unu do it to man too...atleast she neva have balls to turn blue
    yes but other parts turn blue it just not obvious... or you not looking hard enough.
    Those who do not understand UNIX are doomed to reinvent it poorly.