Thread: Transformation Packs

wii.live07 Guest

Default Transformation Packs

Does anyone still use transformation packs? I have one for my pc that makes it look like a mac and another that makes it look like a suped up Windows 7 and I assume they'll give us one that looks like Windows 8? I want to get another hard drive just for this as I don't want my settings on this hard drive to be damaged. I have used it before years ago and it had bugs. I want to use it on my PC which is just under a year and a half old. What do you think?

You can use software such as Window Blinds to make your desktop look like just about whatever you want. Other free packs are available for download to make your PC look like Linux/Mac or vice-versa.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

why not just use a multiboot for your pc(run more than one Os), you already said that your planning on getting another hard drive so you could just load those os to the newly added hard drive instead of using a transformation pack(i'm just assuming your pc is up to date seeing as u said its like a year and a half old) doing this would have your system looking much better
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS