Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: xXx - State of the Union

yea i agree dis movie watchable.
    it overflowing with action.
    di shooting the water b4 entry at the end was great attention to realism.
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

Great movie cant complain!
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

i thought the president couldn't act to save his live but it's a good movie, still cah believe i'm just destroy the shelby just to get on the train but hey to each his own.

any clue as to who the next xXx is going to be? i'm thinking it's a female

Exclamation xxx2 state of the union

i live the states an the moive seems to a little better than first one . but i think you go and watch it

it wasnt as bad as i had thought it would have been... Ice cubes acting actually wasnt all that bad, i think his bottom was too big for the character he was playing tho.. it was very distracting... to me dem neva really cast the actors properly... but it can watch u nuh...
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Bunny
    it wasnt as bad as i had thought it would have been... Ice cubes acting actually wasnt all that bad, i think his bottom was too big for the character he was playing tho.. it was very distracting... to me dem neva really cast the actors properly... but it can watch u nuh...

What a hater....a stare pon man bottom and nuh get fi enjoy the show....aw bwoy!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate