Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: xXx - State of the Union

Default xXx - State of the Union

There is now a sequel to triple X, xXx - State of the Union, starring Ice Cube. Do you think the movie is gonna be good? What are ur views of the original xXx?

Check out the Original site, but currently i dont see much on it about the movie
    http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/triplex2/index.html

Also view this site for cast etc.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0329774/
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

Default Re: xXx - State of the Union

Well the preview looks pretty good and Ice cube has been getting better and better at acting. The plot seems good as well, so from the preview, I'd say its gonna be a good movie.
    私は退屈し, どの考えをも何私の署名として置くために 有しない
    Ignore whatever I post in RED

hmmm Triple X made a good amount of money at the box office. After all Destruction is the mainstay of the film industry (my opinion). So part 2 will make some money. Looks good though.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

Ice cube........hmm, IT'S A HIT

yes another must see!!...and the real big man vyybz kartel on the sound track
    "Babylon Ah Listen From Oh so Far"

don't know if i'ld put at must see but i'm definately going to watch it. ice cube and xzibit together, what i like is that it's not a low budget sequel distributed by a diffent company. like the species trilogy or cruel intentions

I hope they keep the stereotypes down. Cuz ice cube and xzibit + kartel on the soundtrack sound very stereotypish...

i personally never see the big hype in the original xXx.

the new one however seems very good and as trace said, ice cube movies are getting better and better. plan to see this one when it comes out.

I don't know Ice Cube to be an Action Figure. His acting in Three Kings left little to be desired. But I won't pre-judge...

I don't think it gonna be good...just a few good scenes...don't think its gonna tank either.....might just come off as hulk or DareDevil....

It gonna have alot of humour and wise cracks with cool....ish effects so it kinda like a remake of the original.....which was.....lacking in the first place!(movie started downhill after that stupid Columbian scene with the lame *** motorcycle that seemed to have rocket thrusters underneath it)

@BM.....
    My god they thrashed Cruel Intentions....and they had a PT III....wickedness....

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate