Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bios Upgrade Problem

Talking Re: Bios Upgrade Problem

Not brave... crazy... mad... crazy... try that with an MSI board... go ahead flash away... but anytime it stops half way... call me and I will give you the address for MSI RMA...
    cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me

Default Re: Bios Upgrade Problem

RE: Blaqmale's POST...it's a AWARD Bios...(I'll read this post again thoroughly and let u know what happens after I try it)...But do you think that the issue I'm having with the MEMORY may be as a result of the BIOS?
    Follow the pxJunkie:
    Twitter || Tumblr || Blogger || Buzz || Flickr

You need to read the info on the bios from the site where u downloaded the image. There is usually info telling u what issues were fixed and what features were added.

I have never seen a bios upgrade that gives you more maximum memory though so check it out and tell us.
    Let's act on what we agree on now, and argue later on what we don't.
    Black men leave Barbeque alone if Barbeque don't trouble you

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFactor1
    Not brave... crazy... mad... crazy... try that with an MSI board... go ahead flash away... but anytime it stops half way... call me and I will give you the address for MSI RMA...
    you know i only use MSI boards and i know the california address.

Quote Originally Posted by erbag
    RE: Blaqmale's POST...it's a AWARD Bios...(I'll read this post again thoroughly and let u know what happens after I try it)...But do you think that the issue I'm having with the MEMORY may be as a result of the BIOS?
    i'm thinking it's a problem with the memory, are they brand name, do they use the same amount and type chips?

i don't know your board nor the company but if you can find a chanelog or info on what the bios upgrade fixes then you'ld know whether it's worth updating.