Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ANDROID TABLETS - High End - Medium End - Low End

I am getting several tablets for my household...

for the son... pandigital white... and oldy but goody another best kept secret in the tablet world... default it is just a reader and a few stuff... but unlocked it is a full fledged tablet... with access to the market...

for me... viewsonic G... the other best kept secret in the tablet world...

for wife... maybe a pandigital as well to get her in the tablet business...
    cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me

The viewsonic is a good one
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

The viewsonic was on my mind as well
    There are no moral shortcuts in the game of business - or life. There are, basically three kinds of people: the unsuccessful, the temporary successful, and those who become and remain successful. The difference is character. Link me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mackspcsales

I can confirm that the Asus Transformer is awesome! I got 2 of them on a deal when I was in DC a week ago. I never really saw the point in buying a tablet but the price was too good to pass up so I gave it a try. Well I can now say the use case is clear; there will be many occasions when you simply don't want to boot up your machine to browse the web (pay bills etc) and the phone's screen just isn't big enough. I am also addicted to androids Free Chess so the bigger screen makes a huge difference. I'm letting the second one go for the best price you can get so if anyone's interested PM me.
    "Fortune Favors the Bold" -Virgil

The Viewsonic G sounds nice but i want something close to the looks of an iPad

so im Thinking of these

Acer Iconia Tab A500 (Usb 2.0) +1 but lacks 3g + 16M colours but price seems rite

Motorola XOOM (16M colours) +1 but lacks Usb 2.0 + only available in 32gb for wifi +3g version and pricey

Galaxy Tab 10.1 (16M colours) +1 but lacks Usb 2.0 + pricey for wifi + 3g version

Asus Eee Pad Transformer lacks the Usb 2.0 + only available in 32gb for the wifi + 3g version and pricey

so im yet to decide..
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

bubba wait on buying if u can 2 reasons why i say that;;;
    1. asus transformer prime
    2. xoom 2

if u cant wait go for the full package of the transformer tablet + docking station (i had that dont want to touch screen all the time gets annoying thats y i hardly use my ipad 2 i wonder if my sis break it yet) if not go for the xoom
    ***~~~VIRUS~~~***
    Popularity is a job; U work to get in and then work to stay in!!!!!
    Thank God i am famous DONT PLAYER HATE CONGRATULATE
    ASSOCIATES ARE FOR CONVENIENCE

My battle was between d galaxy tab 7 n d veiwsonic g

d galaxy tab won, d veiw sonic had a 1.3mp webcam n frm d review made crappy videos, it also lack 3g support
    i like d fact u can root it n such. D screen is big n nice,but had bad veiwing angles.

I choose d galaxy tab, firstly cuz of d sim card slot, i can drop d uk os on it get d dialer function turning it into a giant phone.

I still want a 10" tablet so d xoom r galaxy 10 for me
    STGC 4 LIFE __________________95-2000
    Blackberry 9550
    blackberry 0 (active)
    BLACKBERRY ALLIANCE MEMBER

I got my Xoom for about $400 a couple months ago and good deals are around if you are willing to look, Amazon warehouse deals are usually pretty good and you can also check ebay I might be willing to trade up for the Xoom 2 if I deem it to be worth it
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

I do think the samsung is the best of all worlds... in terms of quality and capability... but it is just too expensive... i would rather buy an ipad than purchase the samsung tab... to tell the honest truth about tablets is that you want to find a tablet that comes near to an ipad but not so much money... i think that is what plenty folks want... cuz we just dont like apple... nuh true people...
    cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFactor1 View Post
    ... to tell the honest truth about tablets is that you want to find a tablet that comes near to an ipad but not so much money... i think that is what plenty folks want... cuz we just dont like apple... nuh true people...
    I respect your honesty. You could never get some people to admit to this fact. But speak for yourself and the other Apple haters because Apple is a well loved brand. Also be aware that the instant some folks come in contact with increased disposable income they most times upgrade their Tech items to the Apple brand. Apple is well loved and sought after, but it's as you said the products are very expensive, so in that case the alternative brands becomes the next best option. You know ..... now that I read this I am wondering why did I even bother to respond. Ahh boy.
    Last edited by Cultus; Nov 8, 2011 at 08:11 PM.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.