Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: iOS 5 Goes LIVE! Officially Released!

Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    I never implied or meant to imply iPhone is wining or loosing anything

I am simply stating the rationalities/PRO that favor Apple devices.... rationalities that are a constant threat to the growth of Android

You didn't even ask for the PRO's that favour Android devices... are you assuming that these advantages are self evident ?

Or are you fixated on showing superiority of one platform over another ?

Threat tot eh growth of android? Remember android is the one getting bigger, while IOS getting smaller.

Yea i think the pro's that favor Android device are self evident.

As for your last question, I thought that was what we were doing ......
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

As I said before... each platform has its PROS' and CONS'

You cannot unevenly compare the iOS device to the Android device.

You have to look at it as if you were doing an essay making arguments for and against both platforms whilst you break it down into the the relevant components.

and I stand in the middle when I look at these things and decide from there.

I can see no clear superiority of Android over iOS

I can see no clear superiority of iOS over Android.

That is as plain and painful as it gets.

There is clear HARDWARE superiority of Android capable phones like th SG-SII over the iPhone 4 (not sure about 4S)

And in terms of hardware muscle power HTC, Samsung, LG, ZTE are CLEARLY beating APPLE especially in the cost bracket.

However... the various flavors of each operating systems... have NO clear advantage over each other.

What do I mean by CLEAR ?

Totally obvious and self evident... like Usain Bolt in the Olympics or WC in Stutgart

Compare the basic AOSP Android OS based on Gingerbread 2.3.4 boot time to Blackberry OS 6.0 boot time ?

That is clear !!

So self evident that you would have to be really biased to not concede that A is better than B by sheer merit and ability.

What is not clear ?

When you have to draw up photo finish.
    Those who do not understand UNIX are doomed to reinvent it poorly.

WOW....Gillion you do have the patience of an Elephant don't you see that for Pezz, all he can see if A is better than B. He is not capable of rationalizing the arguments you are presenting. He cannot decipher your words in a way that allows him to comprehend your argument. All he sees is Android is better than iOS based on his subjective perception and his hatred for Apple. It only boils down to one must be better than the other for him Gillion. Bro better you let him be or you going to be at it till his brain somehow matures.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    As I said before... each platform has its PROS' and CONS'

You cannot unevenly compare the iOS device to the Android device.

You have to look at it as if you were doing an essay making arguments for and against both platforms whilst you break it down into the the relevant components.

and I stand in the middle when I look at these things and decide from there.

I can see no clear superiority of Android over iOS

I can see no clear superiority of iOS over Android.

That is as plain and painful as it gets.

There is clear HARDWARE superiority of Android capable phones like th SG-SII over the iPhone 4 (not sure about 4S)

And in terms of hardware muscle power HTC, Samsung, LG, ZTE are CLEARLY beating APPLE especially in the cost bracket.

However... the various flavors of each operating systems... have NO clear advantage over each other.

What do I mean by CLEAR ?

Totally obvious and self evident... like Usain Bolt in the Olympics or WC in Stutgart

Compare the basic AOSP Android OS based on Gingerbread 2.3.4 boot time to Blackberry OS 6.0 boot time ?

That is clear !!

So self evident that you would have to be really biased to not concede that A is better than B by sheer merit and ability.

What is not clear ?

When you have to draw up photo finish.

I dont think android device have muscle power over the iphone 4s.
    The iphone 4s just doesn't have the Operating System to flex its muscles. With everything being so static.

I am not Biased, I say it how it is. I am not here to please anyone.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality