Thread: "Why I’m using Google+ for social games and not Facebook"

Default "Why I’m using Google+ for social games and not Facebook"

After yesterday’s rather slow news day and a frustrating moment involving my iPhone 4 crashing and wiping my entire address book clean, I settled in for a bit of stress-relieving fun online. Fortunately for me, my “stress relief” involves goofing off on social networks like Google+, Facebook and so on, which, according to my friends who think I work too much, ties in with what I write about all day here on The Next Web.

When peeking at my Google+ notifications last night for, cough, research, I noticed one very different and perhaps overly exciting feature that impressed me then and there: Gaming notifications. Yes, games have been on Google+ for a while, but this was my first time actually seeing them pushed at me on the platform. And unlike the typical eye roll I usually react with to the spammy game notifications I frequently receive on Facebook, my first thought was, “This is surprisingly clean.”
    Read more: http://thenextweb.com/socialmedia/20...-not-facebook/

For those of you who play games on the social networks, which network you prefer playing games on?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Well for me Facebook and for only one reason, there's not just blank white at the edges of my screen. Facebook covers up some of that blank whiteness with some ads that I don't even really notice to be honest. Playing on G+ made me wish they'd put something there or change the whiteness to black. that'd be easier on the eyes, for both networks. And even worse because of my screen size I have huge blocks of whiteness on either side. G+ is the 2nd site that made me change the brightness setting of my monitor (TJ being the 1st.) Quite distracting.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.