Thread: Send money to family & friends through Scotia OnLine & Scotia Mobile!

Default Send money to family & friends through Scotia OnLine & Scotia Mobile!

Not Bad at all .... Has a Dark Side thou which i hope wont get exploited too much..
    http://www.scotiabank.com/cda/files/...4iSOL30811-012

You can now use Scotia OnLine and Scotia Mobile Banking to transfer funds from your account to another Scotiabank customer’s account.
    You will be required to enter the recipient’s name and bank account information. The recipient is the receiver of the funds. They can either be an individual or a company.

For your added security, we have established transaction limits below:

• Daily limit of $1,000.00 USD (or approximately $85,180.00 JMD)
    • Weekly limit of $3,000.00 USD (or approximately $255,541.00 JMD)
    • Monthly limit of $7,000.00 USD (or approximately $596,262.00 JMD)
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Sep 20, 2011 at 02:40 PM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

A lot of us would be wiped out even if just the daily limit was applied.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Can be easily tracked if your account was hacked and used to send funds, it has to go to a Valid Scotia Account, so that person would be red flagged in a hurry..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Nice, would've been better with inter-bank transfers as well and less restrictions, but good start nonetheless. These new development such as Visa Debit Cards, online inter and intra bank money transfers etc. is welcome news for small business owners and even single individuals doing business online, if people start using this facility more there will be less need to write cheques and the trip to go pick them up, trips to the bank to join long lines etc..

I thank God for FCB Visa Debit Card, it has offered me convenience, saved me money and valuable time when doing business online, and now this move by Scotia will make things much more easier for me as well

I read somewhere that if you're in the US you can use Scotia cards at Bank of America ATMs or something like that.

yes you can chig i think you have a $1000 us limit though for the day,it has to authorize to do that though

When will they allow us to transfer from a us account to a local scotia account for one flat rate? Thats what I'm waiting on.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Nice, would've been better with inter-bank transfers as well
    First Global Bank offers interbank transfers, and they usually clear the same day. I've been using their Internet banking service since about January.
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com