Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unexpected twist: Tupac Shakur alive and well

Default Re: Unexpected twist: Tupac Shakur alive and well

Bear in mind Dr.Dre and Suge Knight are enemies since Suge tried to take over Death Row without giving Andre decent compensation thus he left the label which he formed and formed another Aftermath.So I highly doubt that all three would be seen strolling around.
    Also Tupas and Dr. Dre were not on speaking terms during the period leading up to Tupac's death.Tupac was cursing as 50 cent is now that Dr.Dre was busy producing a new artist and as such did little work on his LP.Presently 50 cent has been saying that Dr.Dre produced completely only two tracks on the Masscre as he was busy producing The Game's album.

Default Re: Unexpected twist: Tupac Shakur alive and well

LOL....so 50 cent has apparently not been weaned as yet....still sucking on Dre's ....er....breast.... Game is an upcoming artist and will need to come in with a bang just like 50...my word...what a hater....

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

digimon Guest

lol. game needs to pay homage and stop flaming 50

Default Tupac Still Alive.

What da hell evertime I hear that Tupac is alive the nigga is dead. I refuse to believe he is still alive.