Thread: 5.3inch Samsung Galaxy Note

Default 5.3inch Samsung Galaxy Note

This Phone is a Beast

For those with very very very big hands in need of a Very Very Very Epic Phone,.. Check out the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note

Samsung just sent a chill down our spine by launching the Samsung Galaxy Note- an Android Phone with a 5.3 inch display ! If you thought the Galaxy S2 had a big display ? Get ready for a bigger display. I’m not sure how many of us can grip a 5.3 inch phone in one hand ! The specs seem pretty impressive with a 1.4 GHz Dual Core Processor , 5.3 inch HD SuperAMOLED Plus display (1280×960 pixels resolution) and runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread. There is a 8MP camera on the back and a 2MP camera on the front. It weighs 100grams and is 12.3mm thick. And it comes with a pen called S Pen so that you can scribble on the mini football ground in your hands !
    http://www.samsung.com/global/micros...ote/index.html
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

This is way, way, way too much for me. LOL. The pricing based on this will also be way, way, way, too much for some.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

I strongly believe this will fail. Like the Dell Streak. Its in that grey area, Am i Tablet with a telephone, Or a phone with tablet funtionality. And the price like you mentioned is way too outrageous. Maybe it will have a HP TouchPad like fiasco.
    Previous Devices -> SE P1i , Nokia E75, Blackberry 9900 OS 7.1, HTC One

Current Device -> LG G6

Its looks too big to fit in my pockets and my pockets are huge already ...
    I like the fact it has a Stylus but looking on the videos its response time isn't so great but its decent enough to draw on..
    If Adobe Sketchbook was on it and they actually fix the security flaws , i might consider getting one .
    [Asus M3A79T Deluxe|Phenom II x4 940BE|Asus Triton 81|Corsair 750W|NZXT Sentry2|G.Skill 4GB (2x2) DDR2 1066 Dual Channel|Sapphire 4870 1GB GDDR5|WD Green 640GB,1TB,2TB|WD Black 320GB,640GB|Samsung P2450] Need Upgrade
    BB8220> 9700> 9800>Nokia N8(Drowned)>IPhone 4(retired)> Wtf is a Phone ?.