Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Reasons Why Samsung Galaxy S2 Will Overpower Apple iPhone 5

im back in the fray again to rip the heads off all apple fanboys...

with that said - I REALLY dont think i'd be interested in buying an iPhone 5 simply because the tactics they had to be using to hinder competition advancement. in the beginning, apple may have been seen as a benchmark against android but those days are done and gone my friends.. android is in a league of their own now in terms of hardware and in terms of software, regardless of what unnu wah seh, android was the first to implement certain things into the software that ALL NOW iOS cya catch wid propperly -LIKE FLASH, DIVX, AND P2P BT and a PROPPER MULTTASKING ENVIRONMENT!! all playbook beat apple when it come to multi-tasking LMAO!! FAIL!!

let me ask u guys something - what does it say if u were the ones to revolutionize the smartphone industry yet miss so many things since then and up to now while competitors have implemented them long ago?

oooh - iOS 5 has notification boards.. big woop.. that was in android since 2008 get over urself

so go on a head and run unnu mout bout apple.. hope it dont get sour on unnu
    Last edited by vylle; Sep 6, 2011 at 12:28 PM.
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

The reason why most phones this year will be better than the iphone is: the iphone will be using the ipad 2 slow dual core 800mhz cpu.

ENOUGH SAID...
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

All you guys above seem to be either profits or some sort a magicians, how yall competing and comparing with something yall dont even know if it exist and if it do exist what its gona look like or whats inside of it... With this said you see how great a product/company Apple is?
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    All you guys above seem to be either profits or some sort a magicians, how yall competing and comparing with something yall dont even know if it exist and if it do exist what its gona look like or whats inside of it... With this said you see how great a product/company Apple is?
    Ahh everyone knows it exists apple blogs about it (just without giving away too much about it) people who work for apple leak info all over the net to creat a buzz / teaser. Its easy for everyone above to compare even if it has not been released. It doesnt mean apple is powerfull it just means that as the so called big boy (in terms of dollar value) in the industry is coming out with techniology worst than the sgs11. Sad news but it is what it is.
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    LIKE FLASH, DIVX, AND P2P BT
    Apple would rather have its own proprietary formats for purpose of device performance, stability, and reduced loopholes. After the Jailbreakme.com PDF exploit, I'm surprised that Apple didn't ban the viewing of PDFs altogether. Even though Jailbreaking is now legal there is no way Apple will unlock thier basebands for you to root your device without issues.

P2P BT on an i-Device is an obvious NO NO. I'm sure you may have noticed how quickly Apple removed VLC from the AppStore the moment it was "discovered" that it could be used to store and play illegally obtained material.

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    all playbook beat apple when it come to multi-tasking
    Hold on there: With Java and it's own built-in garbage collection (to free-up memory) the BB can do that. At the end of the day, none of those apps are any more functional than the iPhone (App for App) so the PlayBook's "multitasking" abilities would just be moving the active application around the screen.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Apple's fifth attempt at slowing down the development of technology.
    i remeber I could use my bluetooth on my ericsson with ink screen.
    I could send stuff to anyone.

The funny thing is people sill think the iphone 4 has a 1ghz cpu.
    Its actuall 950mhz.

I realky want to see what sales will be like this time.

It is better than freezing the app.
    Apple fails badly when it comes ro multitasking.

Today I found out that a developer has to get permission from apple to use the app freezing feature.
    It is the way they create the idea thay the os is smooth, when really nothing is running once you press the home button is pressed.

WAhat way to go back in time lol
    Last edited by Cultus; Sep 6, 2011 at 08:37 PM.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by wishlist View Post
    coming out with techniology worst than the sgs11
    You and I know that everything in life is relative. The SGS2 may set the new benchmark from a hardware point of view, but at the end its what the customer wants and can afford to pay for that counts. Do you remember the days when BBs were the hype, yet they couldn't do anything better than a Nokia (Symbian) device or anything produced by HTC? The latest Torch 9800 is not anymore usefull to me than my BB 8700 that has never failed me yet.
    I'm an Apple fanboy, not because of the shiny new gadgets, but based on the fact that they ALL work well (for me) right out of the box without any issues (of course there is the obvious jailbreaking to do).

The SGS2 is best left to those of you who will actually use all the features for the device. Please don't be like those BlackBerry posers who have BBs but can't afford the data service. One of the bigest turn-offs for me and the Android (based device) arena is that there isn't any official carrier support for an actual data-plan and warranty repairs when something goes wrong.

Edit: Then again, I'm still trying to get over the time when the Claro customer service representative had instructed me to remove the battery from my iPhone then try re-seating the SIM card (on the same device I was calling her from) for an issue related to Claro's poor call quality.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F

I made a error the iphone 4 cpu is actually running at 790mhz.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Pezz, are you sure that the CPU isn't being dynamically clocked?
    HTML Code:

I am certain. Only the ipad 1 has a 1ghz cpu.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup