Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Reasons Why Samsung Galaxy S2 Will Overpower Apple iPhone 5

Default 10 Reasons Why Samsung Galaxy S2 Will Overpower Apple iPhone 5

As of now, Samsung has become the biggest competitor for Apple iPhone 5 and iPad tablets. Seeing the increased demand and potential of the device, Apple went to the extent of suing Samsung and sought to stop sales worldwide. With the iPhone 5 arriving soon, here is a look at how Samsung Galaxy S2 can completely overpower the iPhone 5.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

Good and boo for Apple.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Overpower the iPhone then what ????
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

*yawn* I love my iPhone. It's times like these I know it's a wonderful device, because it's the benchmark that competitors use to try and make better devices an Old Phone like the iPhone 4 and it's still holding it own. The article is just spewing Android fanboyism thats all. I'm glad I'm not fooled by it just read all the user comments below the article. It was flatly rejected by the community.

My Fav reply from one of the user posts.
    TThis article is biased. Apps and security as Android advantages? Not in this world. And removable battery vs non removable with higher battery life is a preference, neither is inherently better than the other. A lot of the other stuff u said is true more or less, but because of ur bias the article is worthless. This is coming from someone who has used both Android and IOS and loved both (for different reasons)
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    *yawn* I love my iPhone. It's times like these I know it's a wonderful device, because it's the benchmark that competitors use to try and make better devices an Old Phone like the iPhone 4 and it's still holding it own. The article is just spewing Android fanboyism thats all. I'm glad I'm not fooled by it just read all the user comments below the article. It was flatly rejected by the community.

My Fav reply from one of the user posts.
    Competitors try and beat it sales...
    Gosh fanboy...
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

And yet the Apple fanboys go gaga when they tout such "advanced" features like "retina display". When Apple products have superior specs then it's because Apple is such an advanced tech company. But when Apple is underspeced then suddenly it's all about the "Experience". Make up your mind.
    I have to agree with this one lol...

For me i prefer android because it has a lot more flexibility than iOs will ever have, android provides variety which iPhone doesn't, (yes currently android has caused severe market fragmentation, but measures to stop that have bn put in place), android caters for every budget and specifications a person may have. iphone is a one size fit all thing, which doesn't work very well.

As with everything iPhone vs Android each has it's own strong points, but in my book android wins.

Then with apple trying to stop Google in it's tracks by suing android device makers left right and center even going as far as presenting falsified data that's not a company I am willing to support...

Quote Originally Posted by King_Jay16 View Post
    I have to agree with this one lol...

For me i prefer android because it has a lot more flexibility than iOs will ever have, android provides variety which iPhone doesn't, (yes currently android has caused severe market fragmentation, but measures to stop that have bn put in place), android caters for every budget and specifications a person may have. iphone is a one size fit all thing, which doesn't work very well.

As with everything iPhone vs Android each has it's own strong points, but in my book android wins.

Then with apple trying to stop Google in it's tracks by suing android device makers left right and center even going as far as presenting falsified data that's not a company I am willing to support...
    You do know that retina display is not technology right?
    It is called retina display because the human eye cannot see the pixels in the screen.

iphone only has better specs within the month it is launched. The lack of software features kills the spec.
    Shame on you....
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    You do know that retina display is not technology right?
    It is called retina display because the human eye cannot see the pixels in the screen.

iphone only has better specs within the month it is launched. The lack of software features kills the spec.
    Shame on you....
    Pezz you missing my point for posting that comment.

yea i know it y its called retina display,BUT i am referring to his/her point of the fact that most apple users cant stick with one argument, not the mention of the "feature" and we all know that iPhone tends to use outdated technology which is usually a year or so behind the other mobile devices.....

Quote Originally Posted by King_Jay16 View Post
    Pezz you missing my point for posting that comment.

yea i know it y its called retina display,BUT i am referring to his/her point of the fact that most apple users cant stick with one argument, not the mention of the "feature" and we all know that iPhone tends to use outdated technology which is usually a year or so behind the other mobile devices.....
    I completely missed it.... oops
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I completely missed it.... oops
    no prob pezz, looking bk at it my comment was a bit ambiguous...