Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Android Plan in Jamaica?

since yesterday at about 4pm i've only gone 1% from the 10% yesterday .......i've closed all social apps especially Facebook...i use twitter when i'm not around the pc..... but mostly use the messenger apps(msn....wattsapp...gtalk...yahoo..)

Quote Originally Posted by K-Swiss View Post
    since yesterday at about 4pm i've only gone 1% from the 10% yesterday .......i've closed all social apps especially Facebook...i use twitter when i'm not around the pc..... but mostly use the messenger apps(msn....wattsapp...gtalk...yahoo..)
    ok well keep monitoring your data usage, it could also be Lime over emphasizing your data usage like how AT&T and Comcast do here in the US

i'm kinda concerned now at my data moving so fast 0_o .......ppl telling me they struggling to get to 500mb in over a month......and i'm at 132.95(started my plan on saturday) ...... since my last post ...i had close fb....twitter.....and mainly use messenger......not even browse too tuff..... but yet ppl saying they do all that and still struggling to even reach 300....

i'm kinda concerned now at my data moving so fast 0_o .......ppl telling me they struggling to get to 500mb in over a month......and i'm at 132.95(started my plan on saturday) ...... since my last post ...i had close fb....twitter.....and mainly use messenger......not even browse too tuff..... but yet ppl saying they do all that and still struggling to even reach 300....
    are you using the app i linked you above to monitor usage? also try turning off your data when not in use. also install Adfree from the market to block ads on your phone

Yeah man i using the apps u mentioned.....also i turned off background data and auto sync........

Yeah man i using the apps u mentioned.....also i turned off background data and auto sync........
    Keep using the apps to monitor...

by the way...in the apn setup for lime.... shoudl their be a proxy? i have in mine 10.20.5.34
    Port:8799
    MCC: 338
    MNC: 180....