Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Plan in Jamaica?

the reason i have a data plan is becuz im on a corporate plan i have digibiz but its still the same crappy edge I called CC just to verify and the girl said no other data plans were available
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Well there is a difference between a data plan and the speed of the data plan I can go on the internet with edge speed but due to the fact that I don't have a data plan it will use up the credit on my phone. So I guess his question is answered then there is a data plan for Android phones its just that its a slow data plan.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

yes but its also only available for corporate clients
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    yes but its also only available for corporate clients
    whats the price on this corporate data plan? Prob need to check my IT admin for more info on this.

I think i pay like $1060 I think but its not as much as the BB plan, if your a corporate/business customer just go to the office and ask about it

i think lime have a promo, $2300 unlimited for a month. if u av access to 3g this is not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodup View Post
    i think lime have a promo, $2300 unlimited for a month. if u av access to 3g this is not bad.
    Pre paid or post paid?

why would someone even considering doing any data plan whatsoever with Digicel when the data service for the Blackberry SUCKS... I would strongly suggest that anyone thinking of taking out any new data package or even renewing their existing package; switch their carrier to Cable and Wireless. Its time to send a message to Digicel.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Quote Originally Posted by lojikal View Post
    why would someone even considering doing any data plan whatsoever with Digicel when the data service for the Blackberry SUCKS... I would strongly suggest that anyone thinking of taking out any new data package or even renewing their existing package; switch their carrier to Cable and Wireless. Its time to send a message to Digicel.
    Well lojikal I guess its debatable depending on what the indvidual is trying to accomplish, I guess some who just planning to visit a site or two to check mail and so forth or for those who are predominantly shackled to FB I guess for them speed is not really an issue.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Well lojikal I guess its debatable depending on what the indvidual is trying to accomplish, I guess some who just planning to visit a site or two to check mail and so forth or for those who are predominantly shackled to FB I guess for them speed is not really an issue.
    I like how you put that. Speed is not an issue for most sheep, and neither do they think about cost effectiveness, so digicel works for them.