Thread: Help with wordpress and 000webhost.com

Default Help with wordpress and 000webhost.com

I am having some problems installing wordpress on this server, I also need help with linking a domain I purchased at hostingdude.com with the site created at 000webhost. I followed a few tutorials on the web and with help from a friend managed to install wordpress, however whenever I go to the url of the site using the free domain(newsmagja.net46.net) it keeps sending me to a blank page with a wordpress link, which loads the site..

I would love if someone could help me out with this
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline

It looks like it is installed ok but you just need to point the domain to the hosting account. With wordpress there is a site setting in the admin. So if you installed wordpress on say abc.com when you view from bac.com it won't show correctly.

A few questions here did you install the blog under
    / wordpress ?

as i can this would be a problem ? are you trying to have the separate home for your website.

you would need to redirect the domain name to start at the folder / wordpress this should be in control of your domain company

also you have a sub domain correct ? to add to the mix