Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terri Schiavo dies

Default Re: Terri Schiavo dies

I head he was already married to the other woman...This all is kinda sad. And as to speeding up the process, they could not do that, as tat would technically b murder. But i do agree with you on the harsheness of having her starve to death...but then what alternative is there.....

Its a very complicated issue, one of which i've had and many others have had debates about....I just hope she is in a btter place now.
    He who knows not and knows he knows not is a child....teach him

......Yes teach me...

If the husband want to contiune with his life all he had to do was give her to her parents and gwaan bout him business. They were more than will to care for her.

My belief has always been that man dont give life so man dont have the right to take life whether their own or another. But if you choose to take yours, fine but I not doing it for you. So there should not be an alternative to starve her.
    I must agree that it might be painful for her husband to sit and watch her in that state for 15 years while him fight with her parent to end her life, but him could have some heart fi the people dem who bring her into this world. All him need to do is give her to her parent and gwaan him ways.

I wonder if some money involve in this thing? Anyone of you guys here any money arguments?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy The Kid
    If the husband want to contiune with his life all he had to do was give her to her parents and gwaan bout him business. They were more than will to care for her.

My belief has always been that man dont give life so man dont have the right to take life whether their own or another. But if you choose to take yours, fine but I not doing it for you. So there should not be an alternative to starve her.
    I must agree that it might be painful for her husband to sit and watch her in that state for 15 years while him fight with her parent to end her life, but him could have some heart fi the people dem who bring her into this world. All him need to do is give her to her parent and gwaan him ways.

I wonder if some money involve in this thing? Anyone of you guys here any money arguments?
    Maybe insurance.....but good thread again yute!!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

she had to starve. they couldnt poison her or anything like that or else they would have to let kevorkian free. it would be counted as manslaughter. to me, i think it is best that they allowed her to die. no-one wants to live and not be active or fulfill their dreams. she was basically lifeless because even though she carried out respiration, she didnt think or have intelligence. the day i lose my intelligence i would hope someone pulls the plug on me too
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

Well people.....you ehard it here first...Meggido says if he becomes brain dead...we should kill him......oh sorry..."pull the plug"

You know what I can't understand....why did the husband want to cremate her so badly and do it so quickly? I wonder if he's trying to cover up something....just looks fishy and why he doesn't want her folks to know where he gonna lay her ashes....???? Thats beyond a dispute over how she should die. This is their daughter for crying out loud.
    something just not right!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    Well people.....you ehard it here first...Meggido says if he becomes brain dead...we should kill him......oh sorry..."pull the plug"

You know what I can't understand....why did the husband want to cremate her so badly and do it so quickly? I wonder if he's trying to cover up something....just looks fishy and why he doesn't want her folks to know where he gonna lay her ashes....???? Thats beyond a dispute over how she should die. This is their daughter for crying out loud.
    something just not right!
    A complete autopsy was done. The findings should be released in a couple of weeks.
    Nexus S - Android 2.3.3 CM7, Jame Bond kernel with BLN, ext4 & full voodoo
    Bold 9700 - OS6.0.0.448